46. Idk a title

-A month later-
Dan Pov
I was out with Phil and Tom. Y/N and Kayla are currently at home with Winnie. Phil and I just recently came back from our American tour. Phil and I decided to go out to the shops with Tom because we wanted to catch up with him. "How is Y/N?" Tom asked me as we walked down the cobblestone streets. "She's well! The baby is coming sooner than I thought." I said smiling thinking about Y/N.

A/N- I found this video. I didn't even watch all of it I just saw it had Dan smiling in it XD I wanted it for the imagery okay!!!
Phil looked over at me and smiled. "You really love her don't you?" Phil smiled. "She's the love of my life. I can't live without her." I said sighing. "I need to find the perfect time and way to propose to her." I said worriedly. "Dan you know Phil and I will always be here to help you." Tom said assuringly. Phil looked over at the harbor that surrounded half of the shops with a boardwalk.

 Phil looked over at the harbor that surrounded half of the shops with a boardwalk

Phil smiled and turned to Tom and I. "I think this is the place." Phil said. "What are you on about??" I said to Phil. "I can't tell you! It's a surprise! No one is going to find out until tomorrow." Phil said nervously. Tom and I shrugged it off and continued our day of shopping.

~The next day~
-Dan Pov-
Yesterday was a great day. When Phil and I got back to our flat we were greeted by our lovely girlfriends. Winnie was turning 5 soon. She was sitting on the floor of the lounge playing with her dolls. Phil and I were the first ones up surprisingly. Phil was pacing in the kitchen while I was eating cereal. "Phil you've been acting stranger than usual." I said to him. "Nothing's wrong." He said quickly, avoiding eye contact. "Phil I've known you forever, what's up?" I said rolling my eyes. Phil looked like a nervous wreck. "I can't tell you until later." Phil said looking down at the floor. "At least eat something. Jesus Christ." I said passing him a box of cereal. Kayla emerged from Phil's room with her hair in a messy bun. Phil took one look at her and mentally freaked out even more. (I know he was by his face.) Kayla walked over to Phil and took the cereal box from him. She looked at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She said looking concerned at Phil's paler than usual face. "I just feel a bit ill." Phil stammered. "I rolled my eyes knowing Phil was nervous about something. "Aw no. Poor Philly!" Kayla said kissing his cheek. I fake gagged. Kayla smiled and flicked me off. Phil chuckled lightly. Y/N walked out of my room looking pissed off. "Hi babygirl." I said facing my girlfriend. "I am done." Y/N said looking at her stomach. Phil, Kayla and I laughed. "I want this monster out!!" Y/N groaned flopping onto the couch. Kayla and Phil walked back to his room to get ready for the day while I cleaned up breakfast. Y/N's eyes went wide. "IS THE BABY COMING?!!!" I screamed with fear. "Fuck." Y/N said. Her face contorted in pain. "Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit." I said panicking. "PHILLLL GET WINNIE. LETS GO." I yelled.

-Kayla Pov-
"PHILLLL GET WINNIE LETS GO." Dan yelled to Phil. Phil ran out of his room and snatched Winnie. We all ra outside. "Y/N honey. You okay?" Dan asked Y/N. "Get me to the hospital or I will cut your dick off." Y/N glared at Dan. "Sorry babe just wanted to make sure-" Dan started. "Fucking drive Howell." Y/N said angrily.
Timeskip brought to you by- THE NEW 5sos MUSIC VIDEO
Kayla Pov
Phil, Winnie, and I are currently in the waiting room of the hospital. Phil and I hold hands and pray that Y/N and the baby are safe. A door opened and a doctor came out of the room y/n was in.

"I'm sorry to deliver the news."

MUHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER
Sorry XD