15

Charlie

"Early morning tomorrow, so try and get a good sleep,"

"Try is the key word,"

"It is indeed," Calum smiled, "I doubt I will sleep either. If you need me, get me,"

"Okay. Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Let's just say, no one in this world deserves a perfect wedding more than Gabi, so I am very, very stressed,"

"Oh, okay. I hope tomorrow is perfect for her then,"

He smiled, and blew me a kiss, then shut my door so I could settle down. The pregnancy pillow was still a lifesaver, and they had actually calmed down a bit from earlier. I felt like the babies were sleeping, so I could too,

It was a decent night's sleep; I felt a bit crap halfway through, but sipped some water and kicked my duvet off, then managed to sleep just fine. I think my babies were starting to realise I felt good if I got sleep, and maybe they felt good too. Perhaps I was overestimating their intelligence, but I didn't know about babies and who was to say mine weren't clever. They definitely enjoyed me having breakfast too.

"Right. My suit, your dress, my speech, my wallet, my phone. Is our taxi outside?"

"Yeah,"

"Awesome, let's get going!"

"Are you getting ready with us?"

"No, Gabi is going to drive you to the venue to get ready with everyone and I am hanging at Luke's,"

"She is driving on her wedding day?"

"Her and Mads are staying in a little apartment at the venue, so she needs her car there anyway,"

"Ohhhhh. Nice,"

"Would you be able to look after this and give it to Gabi, please?"

He passed me a small gift bag, so I held it tightly, and climbed into the car. Apparently he didn't want to see Gabi this morning, so he didn't walk me inside the house; I rang the doorbell and waited, Sierra opening the door.

"Hello! Come in, we are about to leave,"

"Oh, okay. I will go to the toilet,"

She took my dress and the giftbag, and I ran to the toilet, then returned to the front door where Gabi and Ally were also waiting. We got in the car, Ally and I sat in the back, then started to drive to the venue which was a bit further away.

I ended up having a nap on the way there, but Ally woke me up when we arrived and helped me out the car.

"Thank you so much for coming," Gabi said, hugging me tightly, "Sorry if this morning is chaos!"

"Um, Calum wanted me to give this to you,"

"Oh, really?" she said, pulling a necklace box out of the nah, "My something new,"

"There's a note,"

"I don't think I ever got you that necklace after your ultrasound," she ready quietly, pausing for a moment, before giggling and putting the necklace on.

"It's perfect,"

"Who is that from?" Sierra asked, coming back from putting all our dresses in a different room.

"Calum. It is my something new,"

"Oh that's lovely. Your dad wanted me to give you your something old. He says he is sorry it isn't something to wear or anything,"

"What is that?" Ally asked.

"A drawing I must've done when i was younger, me and my princess,"

"Awhhh,"