How it all Began

Aircraft engines. Loud, powerful, and unbearable. Y/N is seen sitting in the back of a bullhead with his eyes closed. He now looks older, maybe 15 it's been 3 years since Ghira stepped down as High Leader of the White Fang and 4 years since Y/N and Blake joined. Y/N only has his cargo pants and boots on as he has his Mace in his right hand and his shield on his left forearm. People's voices can be heard, but they themselves can't be seen. Y/N hasn't opened his eyes. The roar of the engines fills his ears as his tail swings from side to side until the pilot's voice comes through.

Pilot: We'll be making the pass soon. Jumpers get ready... That includes you, Lupus.

The pilot's voice cuts off as Y/N opens his eyes and reaches beside him, bringing up his white fang mask. Y/N's mask had a more robotic look while everyone else's resembles a creature of Grimm Adam had Y/N's made differently. His whole face was covered in a white mask that had grey accents and a red chin. Y/N lifts the mask to his face as he walks towards the back of the Bullhead. He walks past many White Fang members, all talking mad shit.

WF1: Let's show these humans what it means to be the dominant species!

WF soldiers: YEAH!!!

WF2: Even better, we get to fly with Lupus and see what this 'Devil of the White Fang' has up his sleeve. 

Y/N doesn't say anything as he just stands at the back, waiting for the door to open. 

WF3: Is it true what they say? He was the only survivor of that fire, back at Kuo Kuana?

WF4: I don't know. All I know is that he follows the old leader's daughter and Adam's orders to the letter.

WF3: Hey, Lupus.

The White Fang member called out over the engines as Y/N slightly turned his head to look at him, not saying anything.

WF3: What do you get out of this?

Y/N: I get nothing out of this. I only do as Blake asks me, and she asks me to follow Adam.

Y/N turns back around as the room is bathed in red light and the pilot's voice crackles again over the intercom.

Pilot: All jumpers the door will be opening shortly. Listen to your jumpmaster.

All the White Fang in the Bullhead stood up and stood behind Y/N as the bullhead shook and the door opened.

Y/N: Once that light turns green, we jump! I'm not going to lie to you. Most of you will probably die! Just make sure you don't get in my way while you do so!

All the soldiers look at each other, a little confused, some even scared. One of the younger soldiers turns to their friend standing next to him.

WF5: Hey... Do you know what this reminds me of?

WF6: What?

WF5: Where are we dropping, lads?

WF6: Oum you're a fucking child. 

As they finished the red light changed to green as Y/N walked to the edge his eyes glowed green through his mask

Y/N: How the fuck did I end up here?

Y/N jumps out of the bullhead. As he disappeared over the edge of the blue sky he jumped into gives way to Ghira's office all those years ago when Blake and Y/N first met Adam. Ghira and Sienna stop their shouting match as they find the two extra children in the doorway.

Ghira: Blake, Y/N! What are you two doing at home so early?

Blake and Y/N share a slightly confused look as they then turn back to  Ghira.