Search and Destroy

The horrified members of Team RWBY and GNDM stare at their guide for the foreseeable future. Yang recoils back slightly, Ruby looks like she has seen something she shouldn't as all the colour drains from her face, Weiss is a mirror of Yang as she recoils as well, Blake just slumps forward and her eyes widen as Y/N just stands in the one spot wide-eyed. Everyone except Weiss is too stunned to speak.

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck starts pacing back and forth in front of the teams as he explains the mission.

Oobleck: Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, students, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, that we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And...

Oobleck zooms right up to Weiss's face with his finger up.

Oobleck: It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun thank you very much! 

The doctor dashes away quickly as Weiss turns to Blake who is equally disturbed. Weiss's brow furrows as she looks at Y/N who seems to look like he will be sick. Weiss raises her finger to draw attention but is cut off by Oobleck.

Weiss: Uh...

Oobleck: Come now, children; according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind! 

Oobleck raises his finger to try and come up with another word but is unable to.

Oobleck: ...Schedule!

He zips off at inhuman speed towards the airship. Weiss still has her finger raised at Y/N before Ruby tries to be upbeat and positive about the situation.

Ruby: Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

She's not able to salvage this. The group falls into a slump before Nora can be heard behind them.

Nora: Save the world?!

The two teams turn to face Team JNPR. Nora puts on her best active skills.

Nora: You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad! Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault, though, Ren...

Y/N: Please don't talk about food...

Ren simply just crosses his arms and turns away from the overreacting redhead.

Jaune: Sounds exciting. Where ya going?

Ruby: Oh, just outside the kingdom...

Nora: Hey! So are we!

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: We set out tomorrow.

Neptune and Sun slide in on the group as they jump into the conversation.

Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight! We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Jaune brings his arms up to cup his face as he gasps at the two. 

Sun: Yeah! We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know... normal.