The Train Robbery

Y/N and Adam are standing in front of a map of Remnant on a wall Y/N has his Backpack, Mace, Sword and Shield, while Adam has Wilt and Blush at his side. Y/N has his mask clipped on his hip while his tail sways from side to side. It can't be any more than maybe 7 at night, the sun has almost finished its descent behind the horizon as the shattered Moon begins to take its place. 

Y/N: I've done all the recon and mapping the train will come through this valley.

Y/N points at a smaller more localized map.

Y/N: At dawn, we will need to intercept it here.

Y/N points at another part of the map.

Y/N: We will only have one chance to get on the train which means we will have to run light.

Adam brings his hand to his chin.

Adam: So who are you thinking? You, me, Blake and Ilia?

Y/N shook his head.

Y/N: I've done the timing and all the numbers. We don't have the time window to allow for four people.

Y/N looks down for a moment which Adam picks up on. 

Y/N: And Ilia hasn't been feeling too good the last few days I wouldn't want to send her out on a mission with this many moving parts. 

Adam: Fine it will just be you, me and Blake. Now I think you should go get some rest it has been a while and I need you rested for tomorrow.

Y/N: Fine.

Y/N walks out as the nightlife wildlife comes to life. Y/N walks towards the tents that he and the others are sleeping in. Just as he is about three steps from his tent Blake comes out of her tent. Y/N looks around to see if anyone is watching before he walks over to her. Blake raises her hand to say hello before seeing out serious he is.

Y/N: Tomorrow. That's our best chance.

Blake takes a moment before realising what he said. Her face hardens in response.

Blake: Right.

Blake's face softens again.

Blake: Y/N?

Y/N: What?

Blake looks around then back to his tent seeing a light on inside before she walks closer to him.

Blake: Did you get through to Ilia?

Y/N: I didn't. I couldn't find the right way to say it and even if I did she is in no condition to be moving. Now I have all I need right here so I will go and get some sleep. You should pack and be ready.

Blake stiffens before she nods and walks off towards the command tent. Y/N makes his way into his tent to find Ilia who looks a little sick. Inside the tent when they first got there the roll mats had been placed on both sides leaving room in the middle but after some heavy rain and an unusually cold winter Ilia had moved both the bed mats closer together. At the moment Ilia lays across both mats as she has a towel on her head and a bucket next to her. Ilia hears Y/N undo the zip in as she weakly raises her head to look at him.

Ilia: Hey... how was the meeting with Adam? Are we still hitting the train?

Y/N kneels next to her as he removes the towel and feels her head. She has definitely gotten better but not that much. Y/N wrings the towel out then dunks it back in the water putting it back on her head. 

Y/N: The meeting went as you would probably expect but we are hitting the train you are staying here. 

Ilia: But I can still-