Black and White

On the second floor of the cafe in Vale Y/N, Blake and Sun sit drinking their tea. Y/N has his jacket on with his backpack on the floor beside him with his Mace leaning on the table getting a little in the way.

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and all you've both given me is small talk and weird looks!

Blake furrows her brow at Sun as Y/N takes another sip of his tea as he seems to ignore Sun.

Sun: Yeah like that. 

Blake rolls her eyes before she looks at Y/N and closes them before facing Sun again sadly.

Blake: Sun... Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course!  I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. They're a bunch of freaks if you ask me!

Blake takes a sip from her tea as Sun finishes. 

Blake: Y/N and I were once members of the White Fang.

Sun promptly goes crossed-eyed as he chokes and nearly spits out his tea. He puts down the cup as he wipes his mouth and looks between Blake and Y/N who is now paying attention. 

Sun: Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!

Sun gestures with his tail to Y/N.

Sun: I could see your bodyguard having been a member but you?

Blake looks at Y/N as he looks down seemingly in shame.

Blake: I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it.

A simple silhouetted flashback of fallen weapons plunged into the ground - swords, guns and everything in between. Blake then speaks again over the silhouette 

Blake: Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus.

Six dark figures stand in the middle of the battlefield. Three humans and three Faunus. The six stand over weapons shaking hands and making peace after their struggle. However, this peace doesn't last long as another silhouetted scene takes its place. A white silhouette of a faunus is seen cowering in fear of the grey-and-black aggressors harassing the hybrid. Later, more Faunus are pushing the crowd away from their bullied brethren.

Blake: Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And we were there.

Silhouettes of Faunus protestors are revealed, and emerging from the shadows is a young girl with dark hair and cat ears and a boy with a white wolf tail 

Blake: We were at every rally. We took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But it turns out I was just a youthful optimist.

Cutting from the child version of Blake and Y/N, the blue flag of a white wolf with sad eyes and a circle behind its head is lowered, and raised in its stead is a red monster with three bloody scratches and teeth bared at the world. Below the flag what looks like an army is seen walking underneath it. 

Blake: Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking.

The silhouetted Faunus replace their picket signs with swords and axes, Shops have their windows shattered, Thieves leap onto trains to steal cargo and a silhouetted Y/N with his mask on stands opposite the Huntsmen from the raid with his mask glowing green.