Jaunedice part 2

Alright, this is going to be a little smaller hopefully since this is just going to be the one episode.

Y/N and most of Team RWBY are in their dorm room as Y/N is once again attempting to do homework with the help of Blake.

Blake: What is the technique of focusing one's Aura on a singular point for defence?

Y/N: Pinpointing. 

Weiss: It still astounds me what you do and don't know. Like you completely dismantled Team CRDL which isn't that hard but you did it on your own but your literacy isn't the best.

  Blake: That's exactly what it was like at home. I was always reading while he was doing.

Before the conversation gets any further Yang comes charging through the door.

Yang: Y/N! You need to come to the garage something happened to your car!

Y/N gets to his feet as he follows Yang out and across Beacon. They see a couple of people huddling around Y/N's car as they enter. Pushing through the people Y/N just stops emotionless. The car has been trashed dents smashed windows and slashed tires. 

Yang: Team CRDL

Yang growls as Y/N just walks up and places his hand on the smashed car. Yang then walks up and rests a hand on his shoulder. 

Yang: I can help you fix it if you want.

Y/N: That's fine Yang most of it isn't actually that bad. it will just take time and money. Now come on theirs nothing we can do at the moment.

Yang: But they destroyed your car aren't you mad!

Yang yells as her eyes turn red the people in the garage take a few steps from Yang 

Yang: I would be furious! I would rip them to shreds!

Y/N: That's exactly what they want. Look.

Y/N points to the damaged security camera pointed at his car then at the one pointed at Cardin's beat to shit Mustang.

Y/N: They took out the camera over mine so they don't get caught. 

Yang: Then we take out that one and then do the same!

Y/N: We play the long game here Yang just watch.

Y/N gets on his back and shimmies his way under the car.

Y/N: What the fuck this is even worse them mine! It has no oil already! I guess I could just cut his brake lines. 

Yang: Just fuck with his steering a little.

Y/N: Good idea.

Y/N shifts as he seems to do something under the car before he comes out from underneath it and he dusts himself off.

Y/N: Now we go to Ozpin.

Y/N and Yang ride the elevator up to Ozpin's office after a few quiet seconds they reach the top as Glynda and Ozpin seem to be having a discussion.

Glynda: You should have seen it Ozpin he has to be the next one.

Ozpin: I believe we will have to finish this another time we have guests.

Glynda turns around to find Y/N and Yang walking out.

Ozpin: Ah Mr L/N and Ms Xiao Long what can I do for you?

Yang: Professor someone destroyed Y/N's car! We think it was Team CRDL!

Ozpin: Alright let's all use our inside voices. Why would they do that?