Welcome to Beacon

A large unnerving ship descends upon one of the Beacon landing pads before two Atlas Mata's fly over it in a formation before splitting away as they pass Beacon tower as an annoyed Glynda and Ozpin stand at the window.  

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. 

Out the window, another two Atlas warships can be seen making a landing approach with more Mata's escorting them. Ozpin looks down to see the ant-like rows of people as they crisscross Beacon's courtyard. 

Ozpin: But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.

A chirping tone comes from Ozpin's desk as a message requesting access flashes and he and Glynda turn to face the door expecting Ironwood to come through the door 

Ozpin: Come in.

Instead of the General, a very distraught white wolf Faunus comes out at almost breakneck speed.

Y/N: Professor! Atlas is invading! 

Glynda looks confused for a moment before connecting the dots. Ozpin on the other hand just moves to his chair and gestures to the one on the other side of his desk. Ozpin greets the boy happily.

Ozpin: Ah you made good time thought I was going to speak with you after the General but this works better.

Ozpin now locks in on his reason for calling Y/N. Ozpin gets visibly more serious as the air gets tence.

Ozpin: Now Y/N. Have you given any more thought about what I asked you when you returned to Beacon after the docks?

Y/N: I have given it a little thought but I don't think I see the same things you see in me. 

Ozpin: Well that is fine I just want to know if you will take up my offer. 

Y/N: Do I have to decide now or can I give you an answer tomorrow?

Ozpin: You can give me your answer whenever you would like but I am going to have to ask you don't tell your friends about it. 

Y/N: I will give you an answer tomorrow. But I don't exactly know who these people are you connecting me to. 

Ozpin: Well I am sure if you ask Team RWBY they could tell you about the people who have carried the title before you.

Y/N: Yes sir. If that is all can I leave now?

Ozpin: Yes you can-

Before the convocation can continue going the chirping tone sounds again. Y/N looks a little confused before Ozpin speaks.

Ozpin: Come in. 

Y/N turns to face the doors as a man Y/N has seen a couple of times before on his White Fang activities comes through the door. The man wears a white overcoat, with a grey undercoat, a black sweater, a red necktie and a white glove on his right hand. His suit pants shared the same colour as his overcoat and were tucked into silver boots accented in grey. Y/N visibly stiffens before Ozpin comes around the desk and puts his hand on Y/N's shoulder offering a sense of comfort. General Ironwood opens his arms as he approaches and cordially greets Ozpin.

Ironwood: Ozpin! 

Ozpin and Y/N stand at attention. Y/N's more out of instinct and Ozpin out of a slight form of mockery between friends.

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please drop the formalities. 

Ozpin removes his hand from Y/N's shoulder before he and General Ironwood approach each other and shake hands before Glynda makes her way to Y/N and taps him nonverbally telling him to follow her. Glynda and Y/N both approach.