No Brakes

Y/N stands on top of a spherical cistern as he stands opposite a woman wearing a large black and red camo overcoat with her red hair parted to fall covering the left side of her face. The woman wasn't even looking at Y/N as she addressed him. Her heavy French accent lent a hand to making her voice sound sultry.

???: I was wondering when you'd come... Lupus

Y/N: No one calls me that anymore. Ruby. where is she?

The woman clicks her tongue as she turns around to look at him/ Y/N looks down at her feet to find they're a prosthetic set up to look like heels but made from a knife.  

???: Don't you know it is rude to bring up other women when in the company of a lady? But I do not know last I heard she was taken to the carrot top but I can show you a better time than that crusty old gangbanger.

Y/N: So you're the one in charge here?

The woman takes some heavy seductive steps forward before coming to a stop and striking a pose as some wind comes and blows her hair slightly.

Mistral: I am "Mistral" the Cold Wind of Atlas. And you... we've met before but your reputation precedes you. Wolf Faunus but white as snow with a little hint of blond... A natural-born killer down to your instincts

Y/N: That was a while ago.

Mistral: I was born in Argus myself, you know. I am only half Atlesian. 

Y/N: and? 

Mistral: We had our own little civil war some time ago. So you see? Cut from the same cloth, you and I.

Y/N: You don't know me.

Mistral: I lost my whole family, everything

Mistral brings her right hand up in front of her face before she clenches it shut.

Mistral: But I butchered those fuckers. My family's killers. I worked my way through the Atlas military to find them and got accepted into their squad only for them to tragically die on a mission in which I was the only survivor. That's when I realized... I am a killer, too. And a good one at that. 

Mistral started walking heel-toe towards Y/N with her hands on her hips and her prosthetic heels clicking against the metal.

The General took notice of me he sent me to do things he couldn't have his Ace Ops do. I slaughtered dozens in Vauco, pardon my joke but Mistral... I'd found my calling.

 Y/N puts on his half mask as he draws his mace and points it at Mistral.

Y/N: Proud of that, are you?

Mistral shrugs not showing a care in the world.

Mistral: What happened, happened. To be honest, I found it quite dull.

Mistal reaches for a clasp on her jacket before she undoes it causing it to fall to the ground at her feet similar to when someone takes off a dress. Under the jacket, she wore the skin-tight black and red suit Y/N had seen before she also had black leather straps crisscrossing her body accentuating her curves and bust. on her thigh, she carried what looked like throwing knives. running along her back she had a black and red contraption that ran part of the way down her back with connectors on them. She steps towards y/n as she twirls her finger toying with the boy.

Mistral: My enemies fell like dominoes, one after another. Not once did I feel threatened. I was adrift...

Mistral started to circle Y/N as he moved always staying the same distance from the woman. Around the cistern crawling on the pipes, little robots with round bodies and three arms began to make their way onto the platform. Y/N adjusts his stance getting into a more battle-ready one.