The Strays

Overlooking the streets of Vale two figures stand on a roof watching the world go by. The first figure is a bulky man standing around 6 feet he has long brown hair that is long but is in a ponytail. He seems to be wearing a green/white combat suit and has a black and red right arm. He carries what looks like a katana with an assault rifle receiver built into the sheath. The second is the same robotic wolf from the forest.

Bulky Man: You're sure he will be here today. I would hate to have come all this way for nothing Wolfy.

The man speaks in a vaguely Spanish accent before "Wolfy" replies in a robotic one.

Wolfy: I am sure. Target designation White Wolf was spotted on surveillance cameras leaving a bullhead coming from Beacon five minutes ago. All though he doesn't have the tech on him.

Bulky man: Well I would rather not cause a scene in the middle of downtown Vale in broad daylight if I could avoid it.

Wolfy: But orders state the retrieval of the missing tech should be completed ASAP. 

Bulky Man: Why don't you try thinking for yourself for a change? 

Wolfy: For... Myself. Should I disobey a direct order my memory would be wiped.

Bulky man: Mistral still has you running her errands then. Fine but we will just see what this White Wolf has to offer before I have to accompany our new friend tomorrow night.

As the two finish talking the Bulky Man looks down off the roof to see Y/N and Team RWBY walking through Vale. Y/N has a piece of paper in his hand as the girls are walking in front of him. The streets are adorned in Red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display in preparation for the Vytal Festival. The group strolls through it all with an awed Weiss Schnee in the front. Old Man Shopkeep hands a sign that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!". Weiss stops and raises her arms in amazement.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out...

Y/N: Not just you. I thought we were going to go get parts for the car. That's why I have the list.

Y/N lifts the piece of paper in his hand as Ruby, Blake and Yang shrug at him. Weiss completely ignores Y/N's statement about the car as she turns to him and Ruby.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Weiss continues walking on as Yang crosses her arms and continues on. 

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring. I was also under the assumption we were getting parts.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

The group continues on for a little longer. Yang falls back and falls in step with Y/N.

Yang: Hey. If it makes you feel better Weiss also told me we were getting parts for your car.

Y/N: It makes me feel a little better and it worked for her since all the auto shops that have the parts are in the docks area considering the car is an import model from Mistal. I was also able to find the last shop that worked on it with some help from Blake it was actually a shop here in Vale. 

Yang: Great once Weiss has done what she wants we can go ask around.

Y/N: Good so now we just have to wait for Weiss to finish.