That fateful day

Y/N stands on the deck of a ship with his hands on the railing it's a relatively clear dar as the wind blows through his white and blond hair his tail sways back and forth. He isn't wearing his backpack so he has his green jacket with the red strip and his emblem on it. he stays like this for some time until a set of footfalls causes him to slightly turn his head to the person. 

Blake: You know we were looking everywhere for you?

Y/N: Oh? Well, you found me I can't exactly go anywhere.

Y/N turns back to face the ocean as Blake just stands there a little confused about what to do. But eventually, Blake walks up beside him and leans down on the rail.

Blake: Is something wrong Y/N?

Y/N: I don't think so why?

Blake: It's just that since you started doing the hell jumpers you became... more distant isn't right... more closed off?

Blake lifts her hand to her chin in a thinking pose as Y/N sounds just as emotionless as normal.

Y/N: Well I didn't realise I will try not to be anymore.

Blake: Because I need you with me.

Blake looks around almost worriedly catching the attention of Y/N who doesn't do anything but give her a sideways glance. Blake leans into Y/N's ear before she speaks again.

Blake: I think we should leave the White Fang.

Y/N: Why all you wanted to be when you were younger was to be a White Fang member?

Blake: I wanted what was best for the Faunus. Not to be assaulting military targets or going on assassination missions or setting fire to buildings. Adam and Sienna, they're out of control.

Y/N: Well where you go I go you know that.

Blake: But what about Ilia she seems to be interested in you after what happened a couple of weeks ago.

Y/N thinks for a moment trying to line up dates then his face slightly drops and his cheeks gain the slightest shade of pink. Thankfully he could play it off as having been in the sun for too long.

Y/N: I just wasn't feeling too overly great that week and she took care of me.

After Y/N finished Blake grew a dark crimson on her cheeks as she immediately realised what he meant.

Blake: Was that when you know-

Y/N: let's stop that there we are getting off-topic. We need to figure out if we really want to leave.

Blake doesn't even take a moment to think.

Blake: Yes I want to leave but we will need to find the time to do it we can't just up and leave in the middle of the night they'll track us before we have a chance to get anywhere. We should probably try to get Ilia to come with us. She doesn't deserve to be left here.

Y/N: Well I think you should try and convince her first but we can't outright say we want to leave. She could take that to Adam then we will both be fucked.

Blake: I agree but I think it might be best if you give it a try she does seem to like you at least better than all the other guys.

Y/N: Fine but I think we will need to leave during a job to make it look like we disappeared.

Blake: Adam won't let me out of his sight on jobs.

Y/N: Well this is going to take a little longer to plan. I think you should go inside I'm going to stay out here for a little while longer.