The Club

Y/N is currently racing through the city streets he's been doing Shien's work for about two weeks since he first met with Shien, he and Blake met with Professor Peach and discussed the deal of Y/N getting in without having to do an Exam. After that, Y/N dropped Blake off at a motel they had been staying at. Tonight was going to be his last night working security at Jnr's bar. The first time Y/N went in he was a little confused as to why he needed to work security when we already had the two girls with him at all times. They even blended in with the people at the club, unlike Y/N who stood out like a sore thumb. 

Y/N pulls up and parks the car in front of a building next door to the club. Y/N pulls out his Scroll and sets an alarm for midnight. 

Y/N: Good anything after midnight isn't my problem. Now time to just walk around in a club that has music that is far too loud. Great.

Y/N gets out of his car wearing only his shields and wrist-mounted machine gun. He looked at his backpack, Mace, Sword and Rifle but decided he wanted to keep his clothes on if we could. Y/N walks to the front door before he is met by two of Junior's men whom he had never met before. 

Guard 1: Scram you filthy animal no faunus!

Y/N completely ignored the guard as he kept yelling but as he was about to pass both stepped in front causing him to stop.

Guard 2: I thought Faunus were meant to have good hearing but you didn't seem to hear my buddy before. 

The second guard stood above Y/N's height and tried to make himself intimidating but Y/N didn't budge.

Guard 2: He said. Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. Here.

Y/N looked down at his Scroll seeing that it was six at night meaning the club wasn't going to be open for another half hour. He thought about calling Junior but before he could go any further the taller guard slapped it out of his hands. Y/N just looks up at him.

Guard 2: Finally he reacts. Now get the hell out of he-

The guard had no time to react as Y/N's right hand shot out and grabbed him by the throat completely overpowering him as he forced him to the ground. The other guard pulls out a red sword and tries to swing it at Y/N but is stopped in his tracks as Y/N lifts his arm and blocks it without looking. Y/N spoke in his emotionless voice.

Y/N: I am giving you one chance let me in or I let myself in dragging your bodies behind me. 

The second guard the one who is being choked speaks as best he can.

Guard 2: I.. Would...Never... Let... You... In.

Guard 1: Yeah just letting a Faunus in will cause the place to stink. 

Y/N: Have it your way then.

Y/N forces the sword-bearing guard away as he lifts the choking guard and throws him at the other one. They get up relatively quickly after that but they soon realise what they have done Y/N is above them as his eyes light up green and little green lightning bolts come from the side before he just hits them with a one-two punch to the face they both fall unconscious. Y/N walks up to the door pushing it open before dragging the two guards by their feet.

From inside the club, the music has already started as Junior stands at the bar with his two trophy guards Miltia and Melanie Malachite. Junior reads something off a clipboard as the twins just swirl the ice in their glasses. Junior looks up as the sound of the sliding door catches his attention and the spotlight falls on the person. Y/N walks in dragging the two guards none of the others do anything as most of them have been on the receiving end and the others don't want to end up like those two. The twins turn around to look as Junior has a disapproving look on his face, Milita rolls her eyes as Melanie rubs her legs together and bites her lip. Y/N has since made his way to the three as he drops the two guards not far from them.