Clash of Possibility

The void is an endless expanse that welcomes all but doesn't let you leave. Y/N weightlessly floats through it almost feeling like he's in water the sound of words can be heard but he can't tell what they are since they are so hushed and drowned out. He floats for what feels like years but just as fast as he found himself in the void he's back in the arms of Yang as they slept her bunk in Team RWBY and GNDM's room. Y/N slowly untangled himself from the blonde beauty beside him before he landed on the floor and looked around to find all four girls still asleep even Wolf was still asleep but he had at some point climbed onto Y/N's empty bed. Y/N looks towards the clock seeing it just turn to 6:37. Y/N picks up most of his combat clothes before he makes his way to his jacket. The item had definitely seen better days it had a sleeve missing slash holes and general wear and tear.

Y/N: I should probably go get something new soon.

He then runs his hand along the red stripe symbolising his status looking at it for a moment before he takes the mask out and puts it on the drawers before he walks into the bathroom. Y/N undresses and starts running the water getting it to a desired temperature. The water fell like a steady stream of raindrops steam began to make its way into the room as the water heated up. Y/N closes his eyes as he steps in and begins to shower the boy is so absorbed in his own world that he doesn't notice the door open and quickly closes as a figure slowly makes its way to the shower. The figure shimmies and then lifts its hands over its head as it takes off its shirt and wrestles with its long hair. Y/N has his eyes closed as the shower door opens and a cold draft makes its way to his back but before he can turn around someone's hands over his eyes and he feels something squishy on his back.

Yang: Guess who?

Y/N smirks before he replies.

Y/N: Professor Goodwitch?

Yang takes her hands from his eyes as he turns around to find her less than impressed as they both stand naked. Y/N is unsure of where to look. It wasn't his first time seeing a girl naked especially Yang but he still found it hard.

Yang: Really Professor Goodwitch? Who knew you thought so highly of her.

Y/N: I knew it was you I just wanted to have some fun.

Yang's whole demeanour changed as she smirked and blushed lightly as she made her way to Y/N pushing his back to the wall and placing her naked body on his.

Yang: I could think of a way for us to have fun.

Y/N: But what about the others? Won't they hear?

Yang: We only have to worry about Blake but you know what happens in those books she reads. 

Y/N: Well what are we waiting for we don't have that long. 

Y/N and Yang then smash their lips together and begin to run their hands all over each other's body after some time they find their way to the floor Y/N sits with his back to the wall as Yang rides him the water still falling around them in an attempt to cover the noise but Yang isn't exactly quiet but she was trying to hold back as both near their end Yang grabs hold of Y/N tight in both ways as they both finish. They rest there for a while before Yang takes some deep breaths.

Yang: I heard Faunus were good but damn that was great. I feel so warm I can feel you all the way up. 

The two sit there in each other's arms for a while before someone knocks on the door causing them to freeze

Blake: Y/N your Scroll is ringing it says Ozpin also I can't find Yang. You wouldn't have happened to have seen her.

Y/N looks away from the door defiantly seeing a lot of Yang in front of him before they quickly untangle themselves. Y/N quickly puts on pants and opens the door just enough to see Blake and his Scroll. Blake has an eyebrow raised and looks at him sceptically until she rolls her eyes and walks off. Y/N closes the door and lifts the Scroll to his ear as his eyes wander over to Yang as she rests on the wall.