Forever Fall

In Team RWBY's dorm, Yang and Ruby are once again playing games on their Scrolls while Weiss is trying to study. Keyword trying.

Yang: Suck it Rubes just admit it you can't beat me!

Yang leaps from her bunk triumphantly striking a pose as Ruby crosses her arms and pouts.

Ruby: Grrrr. If Uncle Qrow was here he would beat you in a second!

Yang: Well guess what he isn't here right now. This means I will be undefeated until you can get better!

Weiss: Will you two shut up for five minutes?! Please. I am starting to get jealous of Blake and Y/N for not having to be here.

Yang looks around the room finally noticing the missing two members of their room.

Yang: Where are they?

Ruby: They've been disappearing a lot over the last few weeks. 

Weiss: They said something about training in the emerald forest.

Ruby: THEY WENT TRAINING AND DIDN'T INVITE US!

Yang: Ruby no need to yell. We can just go look for them.

Ruby bursts into rose petals as she takes off from her bunk as she reforms by the door 

Ruby: You coming, Weiss?

Weiss: I think I might stay here one of us has to be getting good grades. 

Yang: Suit yourself Ice Queen.

Weiss: Thank you I will.

Weiss doesn't seem to notice the name until she stops writing a few seconds later.

Weiss: YANG XIAO LONG I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

Yang and Ruby stand on Beacon Cliff overlooking the Emerald Forest.

Ruby: So how do we find them?

Yang: I guess we just go down and look until we find one of them. 

Ruby: so do we split up or do we look together?

Yang: You make the decision you're the leader.

Ruby: Yeah let's look together.

Yang and Ruby turn and begin walking to find a way down. The Sisters are seen walking through the forest as they look for their friends a few hours seem to have passed as the sky is beginning to change colour. Someone seems to be watching them from the treetops. Ruby has a sinking feeling in her gut as she turns around. As she turns the branches move a little too much for the wind.

Ruby: I think something is following us.

Yang: That's just you being paranoid.

Ruby turns to keep following her sister before a black blur dashes between some trees. and in the branches following them. The hair on Ruby's neck stands on their ends as goosebumps run up her arms and a shiver runs up her spine.

Ruby: Yang I really think something is watching us. Do you really not feel it?

Yang stops abruptly as Ruby walks into her. Ruby is about to say something before something in the underbrush moves.

Yang: I think you're right Ruby. But the question is what is it?

Ruby pulled out Crescent Rose in its rifle configuration as Yang deployed Ember Celica The sound of footfalls echoes through the forest. The wind blows through the leaves forcing them to move before the wind picks up almost gale force. Yang spots the moving mass in the shadows as her eyes follow it. It darts around almost like it is watching them.