Just to survive

It was nighttime by the time the train realised that they'd lost some of their train cars. Y/N and Blake sit down on the back car as it begins to slow down.

Y/N: Come on we need to move if they find us on here when they start investigating we are done for.

Blake: Well what are you suggesting we do? 

Y/N: We need to get to Vale then we can get a ship back Menagerie.

Blake: But we're still so far out and we are already slowing down. 

Y/N looks around seeing the train station they are pulling into. It is by no means large maybe one platform but what it did have was a car park.

Y/N: We jump off when the train slows a little more, and then we make our way to the car park. With any luck, we can find a car that we can take to Vale. 

Blake: Right. 

They waited for the train to slow a little more before they jumped off and into the grass lining the tracks. they slide down the small bank before breaking into a dead sprint away from the train into the forest before making their way to the car park.

Before they could get very far a light shines over them illuminating them for just a few moments before someone calls out.

Guard 1: I THINK I JUST SAW SOMEONE!

Guard 2: FIND THEM!

Y/N: Shit we need to keep going.

Y/N looks back to make sure they haven't started running after them. He catches sight of a woman who seems to be wearing a black and red body suit with arms coming from all around them. As Y/N watches they lean forward blowing him a kiss.

Y/N: Come on!

Blake: HANG ON!

Blake barely has enough time to finish before she is pulled by Y/N using his Semblance to cover more ground. Blake is shown looking more and more queasy until Y/N stops and they are on the edge of the car park. Blake doubles over and throws up before she wipes her mouth. 

Blake: I really hate when you do that. Y/N?

Blake looks around for Y/N he seems to have just disappeared before she hears her name.

Y/N: Blake over here.

Guards: THEY WENT THIS WAY!

Blake runs over to Y/N to find him standing in front of a car with multiple parking fines, meaning it has been here for some time, meaning no one will be missing it. There is a red R32GTR with green headlights.

Blake: We need something discreet, not something saying look at me.

Y/N: But this has been here the longest look at the tickets.

Y/N hands Blake a ticket as she looks down at it reading that the year is stamped as a year ago. Blake sighs as she looks up to find Y/n already has the car door open. Y/N pulls a leaver as the boot opens and he places his backpack, sword, mace and rifle in the back before he gets in. Y/N pulls the bottom of the steering column off as he reaches for some wires and he touches them together a couple of times before the car roars to life. the sound of it almost hurting Blake's sensitive hearing.

Y/N: Get in we need to leave.

Blake looks around before she gets in the car.

Blake: I don't think Dad ever told us how to drive.

Blake looks over at Y/N to see him shrug as he puts it in 1st and takes off.

Y/N: See it's just like riding a bike.