𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1

Y/n and her friends Charlotte & Camila sat in their seats. The school bell rang for the start of a new class.

Charlotte: Aishhhh we have math.
Camila: Yaa, not that boring professor.
Y/n: Who else but Jeon stupid Jungkook.

Professor Jeon entered the classroom at that moment. Everyone got up from their seats except for Y/n. Jeon's gaze was on Y/n.

Jungkook: Jeon stupid Jungkook hmm?

Y/n rolled her eyes not saying anything.

Jungkook: Get up Y/n. Can't you see that I entered the classroom? You also called me "Jeon stupid Jungkook".

Y/n got up from her seat still not saying anything.

Jungkook: Not even "hello". Nothing?
Y/n: No. As you can see you are a professor who i hate-

Camila nudged Y/n.

Camila: Don't you dare to say that.

Y/n rolled her eyes and looked back at Jungkook. Jungkook was burning with anger inside. Y/n plastered a smile on her face.

Y/n: Hello Mr. Jeon! I'm sooo happy that you are my math professor and I have your class now.... Satisfied?

Charlotte nudged Y/n she wanted to say something but Jungkook was faster.

Jungkook: Kim Y/n you will stay after class.
Camila, Charlotte & Y/n: What!?
Jungkook: You heard me loud and clear. Everyone will go home, even the cleaners, and you will stay here.

Jungkook walked towards his table. Y/n started to walk towards him but Camila and Charlotte stopped her. Charlotte got up from her chair.

Charlotte: Professor-
Jungkook: If you have anything to say about Y/n why I let her stay after class and not you, then shut up.

Charlotte sighed angrily and sat down. Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: I corrected your tests. Amelia...

Jungkook started to call the students to go get their tests.

Jungkook: .... the worst written test..

Y/n Pov:
Aishhhh it's probably mine. He's going to embarrass me again in front of the whole class. Come on Jungkook, I'm ready to get up and go get that stupid test.

Jungkook: ... Sophia 4/36...

Sophia came to get her test, Jungkook just handed it to her and didn't say anything.

Jungkook: And the last test, Y/n, 18/36, you got a D.

Y/n got up from her seat and walked over to Jungkook. She reached out to take the test but Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook: Do you see why you have to stay after class, after everyone?

Jungkook handed her the test. He smirked seeing Y/n burning with anger. Y/n returned to her seat. Sophia got up from her seat.

Sophia: Professor Jeon, shouldn't I be staying after class, not Y/n. You said that I wrote test the worst and-
Jungkook: No.

Sophia looked at Y/n, then took a seat. Y/n got up from her seat, banging her hands on the table.

Y/n: LISTEN YOU MOTHERF-

Camila and Charlotte quickly stood up and put their hands over her mouth.

Camila: Y/n calm down.

Camila and Charlotte set Y/n down on the chair. Jungkook smirked again.

Jungkook: Okay class let's start.

Jungkook took the chalk and started writing on the board.

Jungkook: Sophia come and solve this task.

Sophia got up from her seat, took the chalk in her hands but did not write anything on the blackboard. Jungkook looked at her.

Sophia: I don't know how to solve this task, Professor Jeon..
Jungkook: Okay Sophia, choose someone else to solve that task.
Sophia: It can be solved by Hazel-
Jungkook: Y/N! Come here.
Sophia: But I told Hazel.
Jungkook: On your seat Sophia.

Sophia went to the place and Y/n came. Jungkook handed her the chalk. Y/n took it and started to solve the task.

Y/n: 3.

Y/n looked at Jungkook. He nodded his head.

Jungkook: Yeah right, the answer is 3. Back to your seat Y/n.

Y/n threw the chalk on the floor and headed for her seat. Jungkook bent down and picked up the chalk. He continued to write on the board.....

Time skip..

The bell rang. Y/n grabbed her bag and jacket and started running towards the classroom door along with Camila and Charlotte. Y/n came to the hallway but...