𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 19

Lily: He said he wants to have a lot of childrens with you.

Y/n's eyes widened. She looked at Jungkook.

Y/n: WHAT!?
Jungkook: What do you mean what-
Y/n: MOM!
Lily: What honey?
Y/n: Are you aware that he is my math professor!?
Lily: Of course I am. Best of all, Jungkook is a young professor. You are only 5 years apart.

Y/n looked at William.

Y/n: Dad, what do you think about all this?!
William: I completely agree with Lily.
Y/n: DAD!
William: Honey-

Y/n squealed. She leaned her head on Jungkook's chest.

Y/n: But I'm too young for that.
William: Nonsense, you're 22 years old. The right time to have a child.
Y/n: No it's not!

William laughed. There was a short silence.

Jungkook: Excuse us but we should go now.
Lily: Already?
Jungkook: Yes, it was nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

Jungkook took Y/n in his arms and got up from the couch. He stopped in place. All three looked at Y/n.

Y/n: What?!
Jungkook: Don't you want to say bye to your parents?
Y/n: You could have said that sooner.

Y/n looked at her parents.

Y/n: Bye mom dad.

William and Lily laughed. They came closer to her and kissed her on the cheek. Y/n didn't want to smile but couldn't resist. Jungkook smiled too.

William: See you Y/n.
Lily: Remember, we won't be mad if you don't come because you'll be at Jungkook's-
Y/n: MOM!?
Lily: Just saying.
William: See you honey.

Jungkook and Y/n said goodbye to her parents and left the house. They got into the car and left.

Y/n turned to him.

Y/n: Jungkook?

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: What?
Y/n: Where are you driving us?
Jungkook: We need protection.

Y/n put her hands over her face.

Jungkook: If you want we don't have to use protection-
Y/n: NO! We'll take it. I will wait for you in the car and you go to the store.
Jungkook: No. You're going with me.
Y/n: Jungkook what if someone sees us?
Jungkook: Who would see us? And if he saw us, what would he do?
Y/n: I don't know, maybe tell the whole freaking college about it!
Jungkook: You're exaggerating.
Y/n: Am I exaggerating?!
Jungkook: You're exaggerating. You will see that none of that will happen.
Y/n: Mhh hmm.

Y/n turned to face the window. Jungkook smirked. He put his hand on her leg and squeezed it. Y/n bit her lip not wanting to moan.

Time skip...

Jungkook parked the car. He looked at Y/n. Y/n turned her head towards him.

Y/n: I'm not going!
Jungkook: I don't care. You're going.

Jungkook took the keys and got out of the car. He came to the passenger side. He opened the door. Y/n didn't move. Jungkook sighed. He bent down next to Y/n.

Jungkook: Either you get out of your own or I'll get you out of the car.

Y/n sized up Jungkook. She rolled her eyes. She put her hand on Jungkook's face and pushed him away. She got out of the car.

Jungkook: I didn't even notice you have changed your clothes .
Y/n: Whatever. Let's do this quickly.

Y/n started walking towards the store door. Jungkook smirked. He closed the car door and locked it. He walked towards Y/n. They both entered the store. Jungkook put his arm around her waist. Y/n scowled at him.

Jungkook: Y/n it's crowded, who will notice us?
Y/n: Come on, stop talking! Let's make this quick!

Y/n took Jungkook's hand and started walking around the store. She reached the shelves with condoms. Jungkook looked at her.

Jungkook: How did you find it so quickly?
Y/n: Shut up! Take the one you need and  let's get out of here!
Jungkook: Aishhhh, okay.

Jungkook took a couple of boxes of condoms. Y/n looked at him.

Y/n: King size!?

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Of course. Let's go.

Jungkook squeezed her waist. They went to the cash register. Y/n lowered her head, not wanting anyone to recognize her. Jungkook held the condoms open for everyone to see.

Y/n: Jungkook!
Jungkook: What?

Y/n signaled with her eyes towards the condom. Jungkook sighed. He squeezed the condoms.

Jungkook: Better?

Y/n nodded her head.. They only got their turn after 10 minutes. Jungkook paid. Y/n hastily left for the car. Jungkook walked slowly. He laughed looking at Y/n. He unlocked the car. Y/n quickly went inside and closed the door. Jungkook came and sat in the driver's seat.

Jungkook: Why are you so nervous? You see that nothing happened.

Y/n didn't say anything. She stared at her cell phone in surprise. Jungkook leaned over to see what he was looking at. Y/n pulled her cell phone to her.

Jungkook: What are you hiding from me?
Y/n: Nothing.

Jungkook looked at Y/n then her cell phone. He removed her hands from the cell phone and took it. He turned it towards him.

Jungkook: Oh shit!