𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 7

Taehyung: Holy shit!

Jungkook entered the club. He looked around. He stood on the couch to get a better view and survey the room. Taehyung took Y/n in his arms and crouched down. Y/n looked at him.

Y/n: Ya what are you doing?
Taehyung: Jungkook is here, he can't see us.

Y/n rolled her eyes. She wanted to get out of Taehyung's arms. Taehyung hugged her even tighter.

Taehyung: Are you crazy? What are you trying to do?
Y/n: Let me get to Jungkook.
Taehyung: Why? Don't you hate him?
Y/n: I'm going to kill him.

Taehyung laughed. He slowly started to stand up. Jungkook was no longer on the couch. He looked around for a while and met Jungkook's eyes. His eyes were getting closer and closer to his.

Taehyung: Fuck!

Taehyung started running with Y/n in his arms to the toilet. Jungkook followed them.

Taehyung dropped Y/n in front of the toilet. He took her by the shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes.

Taehyung: Y/n stay there in the toilet, I'll be back in a minute. I'll knock on the door 5 times so you know it's me, okay?

Y/n nodded and went to the toilet.

Jungkook Pov:
Hmm.. So you want to play like that Taehyung?.. Okay..

Jungkook moved away from the wall and silently walked back to the dance floor. Taehyung came to the dance floor shortly after him. He found Jungkook and came to him.

Jungkook Pov:
Let's play dumb.. Shall we?

Jungkook: Did you find Y/n?
Taehyung: I didn't. But are you up for one drink, or a couple of them?

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Sure why not.

Jungkook and Taehyung headed to the bar. They sat down and the waitress came. She measured Jungkook. She undid a couple of buttons on her shirt. She stared at Jungkook and ignored Taehyung.

Waitress: What can I get for you sweetie.

Jungkook looked dead cold at the waitress. He smirked.

Jungkook: Y/n.
Waitress: What?
Jungkook: Kim Y/n.
Waitress: That's really funny because my name is Chloe.
Jungkook: I want Y/n.
Chloe: Well if you want you can call me Y/n.

Jungkook smirked. He signaled Chloe to come closer to him. He grabbed her ear and pulled it.

Jungkook: You're not her. You will never be her. Clear? Don't try again.

Jungkook pushed her away from him. Chloe scowled at him and then at Taehyung.

Taehyung: Just give us something strong.

Chloe nodded and went to get their drinks. She put the viarga in Jungkook's drink. She smiled. She came to them and put their drinks on the table.

Chloe: Enjoy guys.

Chloe left. Jungkook eyed the drink in front of him.

Taehyung: Let's make a toast.
Jungkook: Sure but I like the color red more.

Jungkook took Taehyung's drink. He held it in the air waiting for Taehyung to take his. Taehyung took his drink and toasted with Jungkook. They both had a drink on the ex. They set the glasses down on the bar. Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung: Wow, this is a strong drink.
Jungkook: Oh yeah? I don't feel anything. I see you haven't been drinking for a long time.
Taehyung: It's getting a little hot in here.

Taehyung took off his shirt and put it over his shoulder.

Jungkook Pov:
Viarga hmm?...

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: I'm going to the toilet, I'll be back soon.

Jungkook patted Taehyung on the shoulder and went to the toilet. Taehyung no longer had his consciousness or control. He didn't say or think anything. All that was in his head was lust and sex.

Jungkook headed for the toilet. He was walking down the hall. He stopped in front of the women's toilet.

Jungkook Pov:
I didn't know you wanted to get pregnant with my child so badly Y/n. May your wish come true..

He knocked 5 times.. He waited a few seconds and nothing happened. He was confused at first. He tried again... still nothing... He looked around. No one but him was in the corridor. He gripped the doorknob firmly and began to slowly enter.

Back to Taehyung

Taehyung's body craved sex. He didn't think about anything else. He felt someone's hand on his shoulder. She was cold. He looked behind him.

Y/n: I came out of the toilet, it took you too long to come, I don't want to wait so long. Where is Jungkook-

Taehyung measured Y/n from head to toe. He wasn't listening to what Y/n was saying. He took her and put her over his shoulder. He left the club and got into his car. He put Y/n in the passenger seat. He started driving.

Y/n: Taehyung where are we going?
Taehyung: Let's go to my place babygirl.

Taehyung put his hand inside her bra and pulled out her breast. He squeezed her in his hand. Y/n moaned. He kissed her. Y/n put her hands on his chest trying to push him away. Taehyung looked at her.

Y/n: We'll do it later, watch where you drive.

He nodded his head. He squeezed her nipple and looked back at the road.

Meanwhile, Jungkook returned to the bar. He didn't see Taehyung again. Only his shirt remained on the chair.

Jungkook Pov:
You really like playing with fire, don't you?...

After a few minutes, Taehyung parked the car. Without saying anything, he took Y/n in his arms and left for the hotel. He entered the hotel and reached his room. He entered and headed for the bedroom. He placed Y/n on the bed. He took her legs and put them around his waist. He moved closer to her ear.

Taehyung: I'm going to fuck you hard.​