𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 3

¡Smut warning in this part!

Jungkook: Your punishment.

They held eye contact. Y/n quickly got up from his lap, but Jungkook grabbed her by the hair and lowered her to the floor. She was on her knees between his legs. Jungkook wrapped his legs around her.

Jungkook: You will leave after the punishment.
Y/n: Oh yeah?

Jungkook pulled her hair even harder. Y/n moaned.

Jungkook: Either you do it on your own or I'll make you.
Y/n: Hahaha, your cock is small. It will be easy to suck it.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Aha... let me see you.

Y/n moved closer to his lap, taking his balls into her hands. Jungkook pulled her hair. They both groaned. Y/n smirked. She opened her mouth and began to suck his cock.

Jungkook: Ahhhh~ baby... mhhh~ .... you're good at this mhhh~

Jungkook rammed her head even harder, Y/n choked. She cupped his balls in her hands.

Jungkook: Ahhhhh~ ... mhhhh~ ...

Y/n moved away after 20 minutes. She moved closer to Jungkook's face and spat out his cum. She took his shirt and wiped her mouth. She moved away from him. They held eye contact. Jungkook moved closer to her and wiped his face with her shirt.

Jungkook: Give me your underpants. I'm going to slap your ass a bit.

Y/n did as Jungkook told her. Jungkook grabbed her waist, and with his other hand he was ready to slap her ass.

Jungkook: Count.

Jungkook slaped her for the first time.

Y/n: One.. *slap* ... two... *slap* ... three....

Jungkook walked away after reaching ten. He looked at Y/n's ass. She was all red. He moved closer to her neck and began to kiss it, leaving marks on it. He moved closer to her ear.

Jungkook: Don't you dare to tell anyone about this. Clear?

Jungkook slapped her ass once more.

Y/n: Sure Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook: Good. Do you need a ride home?
Y/n: Yes.

Jungkook moved away from Y/n and buttoned up his pants. He threw her over his shoulder and walked out of the school. He reached the parking lot.

They got into his car. Jungkook started driving. He kept his hand on Y/n's thigh  during the drive.

After 15 minutes they came in front of her house. Jungkook stopped the car. They looked at each other.

Y/n: How do you know where I live?

Jungkook smirked. He kissed her and then pulled away.

Jungkook: It doesn't matter.

He lowered himself down at Y/n's private part. He lifted her skirt and licked her cunt. Y/n moaned, she kept her hands on his hair.

Y/n: Ahhhh~ ...Mr. Jeon~ ... mhhhh ... ahhhh~

Jungkook played with his tongue in her private place. He moved away only after a few minutes. He looked at her and her lips. He kissed her and then moved away.

Jungkook: I'm going to raise your grade for this.