𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 27

She enjoyed..

~ Time skip; midnight ~

Jungkook was rough on her. Holding her thighs tightly, he rammed into her pussy with strong movements without stopping. They were both gasping for breath, but they didn't stop. Her hands on his massive shoulders. His back was scratched all over. Her whole body marked with hickeys..

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss. He got out of her and lay down next to her. They both moaned. Y/n looked at him.

Y/n: That's it?

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: I wanted to continue, but you need some rest.
Y/n: Liar, you're the one who need rest.
Jungkook: Huh? It could take away your ability to walk.
Y/n: Yeah yeah, I think you need some rest before that.

Jungkook: You know how hard it is to push for 2 hours without stopping? Can you do better?
Y/n: Of course I can.

Y/n stood up. She sat on Jungkook's abs. She put her hands on his chest. She got on her knees and came closer to him. She moaned in his face. He smirked.

Jungkook: Are you sure you can do better? You haven't even started and you're already moaning.
Y/n: Watch me.

She moved away from him. She turned her back on him. Jungkook put his hands on her hips and squeezed them.

Jungkook: Put your hands on my knees.

Y/n was confused but did as Jungkook told her anyway. He raised his knees and pushed his body to the end of the bed. His back was against the bedpost. Y/n was still on his abs. She got up slightly on her knees and received his cock. She looked to the side. She smirked.

She leaned her back against his chest. She brought her lips to his and gave him a peck. She stepped back and turned her back on him. Jungkook bit his lip. He squeezed her hips. He lowered his hand and slapped her ass. Y/n jumped slightly at his touch. She moaned in satisfaction. She let out a hot breath and looked back at his cock.

She squeezed it in her hand. Jungkook groaned. He grabbed her breast and squeezed it in his palm. Y/n bit her lip. She looked at his palm. His large palm covered her entire right breast. He continued to squeeze her constantly leaving pain on her breast.

Y/n placed her left hand on his knee and her right remained on his cock. She lifted her body slightly and bent forward. She aimed at his cock and sat right on top of it.

They both groaned. Jungkook brought his knees closer so that Y/n had less and less space left. Her back was resting on his chest. Her legs were on the sides at his waist. She put her right hand on his knee. She took another breath before moving on.

She squeezed his knees. She slowly started jumping on him. Jungkook let go of her tit. He tucked her hair behind her ear. He brought his head closer to her ear. He began to moan in her ear. He put his hand on her hip, and with his left hand reached her left nipple. He squeezed her nipple tightly with his thumb and forefinger.

Y/n gasped. She stopped jumping on him. She removed her right hand from his knee and took his wrist. She tried to remove him, but Jungkook squeezed her tit more and more. She turned her head towards him.

Y/n: J-Jungkook ahhh~

Jungkook removed his right hand from her hip and took both of her hands. He put them down. Their hands were at her stomach.

Y/n: J-Jungkook ... t-that ahhhh~ hurts mhhhh~

Jungkook squeezed her nipple with his fingers once more. Y/n shivered. She raised her body a little in pain. She moaned into his face. She looked into his eyes.

Jungkook: Jump.

Y/n scowled at him.

Y/n: I'm the dominant one here.
Jungkook: Hmmm?

Jungkook squeezed her tit. Y/n gritted her teeth and refused to moan. Jungkook raised one eyebrow.

Y/n: Let go of my hands.
Jungkook: Either you keep jumping on me or I'll fuck you.

Y/n smirked.

Y/n: I fucking hate you Jungkook.

She placed her lips on his and began to kiss him roughly. Jungkook kissed her back. He removed his fingers from her nipple and covered her tit with his whole palm. Y/n started jumping. She immediately accelerated.

They both moaned. Y/n wasn't even managing her bouncing anymore. Her legs were jumping on him by themselves. They stuck their tongues in each other's mouths leaving each other gasping for air. Their bodies collided. Loud clapping could be heard in the room, but it soon stopped.

Y/n stopped jumping. She pulled away from the kiss and moaned loudly. She paused and looked down. Jungkook realized what she was looking at. He released her hands and removed his hand from her breast. Y/n got off of him and lay down on the bed. Jungkook looked at her.

Jungkook: That's it?
Y/n: You ahhhh~ need a rest mhhhh~
Jungkook: Are you sure I'm the one who needs rest. You moan quite loudly.

Y/n: Shut up.

Jungkook looked at the clock on the cabinet and then back at Y/n.

Jungkook: 5 minutes? Are you serious?
Y/n: You know how hard jumping is mhhhh~?
Jungkook: You jumped for 5 minutes.

Y/n: Jumping and pushing ahhhh~ are not the same.
Jungkook: Hmmm.

Jungkook smirked. He took the condom and removed it from his cock. He lowered his body and laid down next to Y/n. They were facing each other. Y/n sized him up.

Y/n: Put on your panties.
Jungkook: I said I sleep naked. You put on your thongs.

Y/n rolled her eyes. She sat on the bed and looked for her underpants, she found them on the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed. She wanted to get up, but her legs seemed not to listen to her. She moaned. Jungkook laughed. She turned her head towards him.

Y/n: It's not funny Jungkook. Bring me my thongs.
Jungkook: Yes yes, everything for you, princess.

Jungkook got up from the bed. He came from her side. He kissed her and then went to get her panties. He picked them up off the floor and came back to her. He knelt down and took her feet. He started to put her panties on her. Before he had them all the way on her, he kissed her cunt and pulled away. Y/n bit her lip.

Jungkook put her underpants on. He received her and lay down on the bed with her. He turned off the lamp on the cabinet. They kissed and then Y/n turned her back. Jungkook put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Jungkook: Good night baby.
Y/n: Night.

Next morning...