𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 15

Y/n: They actually want grandchildren.

There was a short silence. Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Well, I don't see a problem with that.
Y/n: But I think they see the problem in you.
Jungkook: Really? Why do you think that?
Y/n: Because of my ex.

There was silence again. Jungkook didn't say anything this time. He got serious. Y/n turned her gaze to the window.

Y/n Pov:
Gosh, what's on his mind now?

Y/n felt something on her leg. She looked and saw Jungkook's hand. She looked at Jungkook expecting him to say something, but Jungkook was just looking at the road ahead. Y/n looked back at the window and took a breath.

Soon after, he parked in front of the college dormitory. He looked at Y/n. Y/n was still looking out the window. He took her jaw and turned her head towards him. They held eye contact.

Jungkook: Be quick. I'm waiting for you here. No one will see me because the windows are black with an extra layer.

Y/n nodded her head. Jungkook kissed her. He stepped back and let go of her jaw. Y/n got out of the car. She started towards the door of the college dormitory. She went inside. She reached the counter. She saw an unknown person. He was wearing a long black hood that covered more than half of his face. Y/n just saw his mouth.

???: Can I help you Y/n?
Y/n: You're new here.. and you already know my name?
???: That's right. My boss referred me to your names.
Y/n: Oh, makes sense. So how should I call you?
???: Call me Henry.
Y/n: Okay Henry. Can you give me the key to room 49?
Henry: Of course.

Henry turned behind him. Y/n was eyeing his big back.

Y/n Pov:
Wow, what a view. This guy trained his back. They seem to be 60 centimeters wide or even more.. Wait-

Henry turned to Y/n handed her the keys. Y/n kept looking at his hand. He had a couple of tattoos but they were covered by his shirt. Y/n took the keys from his hands. She watched Henry. She bent slightly to see his face.

Henry: Do you need anything Y/n?
Y/n: Well... yes.
Henry: Tell me Y/n what's bothering you? How may I help you?
Y/n: Take the hood off your face.
Henry: Excuse me?
Y/n: I'm just wondering how you look.

Y/n started to lean over the counter. She moved her hand towards his face, but Henry held her hand firmly. Y/n groaned in pain. She quickly withdrew her hand and received her wrist.

Henry: I'm sorry Y/n I didn't mean to hurt you..

Henry whispered.

Henry: I never intended to do that.
Y/n: Huh?
Henry: Oh nothing.
Y/n: Why are you covering your face?

Henry tilted his head.

Henry: I had cancer.
Y/n: Oh.. Henry.. sorry.. I didn't know. I'm so sorry.
Henry: It's okay Y/n. You didn't know.
Y/n: Well if you don't mind I have to go now.
Henry: I don't mind. Feel free to go Y/n.
Y/n: See you Henry.

Y/n waved at Henry and headed for her room. Henry smirked.

Henry: That's right Y/n… see you… soon..

Y/n was walking down the hall. She was holding her wrist.

Y/n Pov:
Jesus! Why does this hurt so much?!

Y/n got to her room. She put the key in the lock. She looked left and right. There was no one but her in the corridor. Y/n quickly unlocked the door and entered the room. She leaned against the door.

Y/n Pov:
His back... his grip... his lips... he has tattoos on his arm..

Y/n took a deep breath.

Y/n Pov:
That's impossible!... Y/n calm down... Just grab your suitcase and go pack your things. Jungkook is waiting for us.. Oh shit! Is that a drop of sweat? I can feel my heart beating fast.. Okay Y/n let's get this done quickly….

Y/n stood up. She started running towards her room. She took the suitcase and opened it with one hand. She looked at her other hand. There were keys in it. Y/n turned towards the door of the room. She froze in place.

Henry: Did you miss me baby?
Y/n: James…