𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 16

Y/n: James…

Y/n's keys fell from her hand. James slowly started to walk towards her. Step by step closer. Y/n was walking away from him. She moved away from the bed, she was leaning against the wardrobe. James was by the bed.

James: Is that a yes?

Y/n: Fuck you James.

James smirked. He looked at the suitcase on the bed and then at Y/n. His gaze darkened, he was more serious. They held eye contact. James's eyes looked sternly at hers.

James: Are you going somewhere?

Y/n was silent. She looked at the bathroom door. They were open. James figured out what Y/n was trying to do. He raised one eyebrow. Y/n slowly began to step to the right, still pressed against the wall. James stood still.

Y/n took a quick step. She was in front of the bathroom door. James didn't even move. Y/n stopped and looked at him.

Y/n: What are you up to?

James: Well.. now that I'm finally out of jail.. The first thing I'm going to do is.. hmm..

Y/n: What? What are you going to do?

James smirked. He saw that he had gained her attention. He turned towards her bed. He took her suitcase in his hands. He turned back to Y/n.

James: This is your suitcase isn't it?

Y/n: Yes, why?

James: You want it?

Y/n: Of course.

James: Come get him then.

Y/n: Or what?

James: Let me show you.

James lifted the suitcase high into the air. He was ready to throw it on the floor and crush it.

Y/n Pov:

It's my parents' suitcase. He can't do it. But if I approach him, he will grab me. I mean it's just a suitcase, right?... Fuck.. of course not.

James was ready to throw the suitcase.

Y/n: STOP!

Y/n moved away from the bathroom door. They were only half a meter away from each other. James smirked again. He lowered the suitcase from his hands. He looked at Y/n.

James: I knew you couldn't resist your parents' suitcase.

He looked at her lips.

James: I miss your touch.

Before Y/n could turn or run away from James, James quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her roughly. He did not let her go from his arms. Y/n put her hands on his chest and tried to push him away.

Y/n Pov:

He got stronger in that fucking prison. I don't remember him being this strong. This shit hurts.

James turned Y/n and himself towards the bed without breaking the kiss. He pushed Y/n onto the bed and was on top of her between her legs. He pulled away from the kiss. They held eye contact. Y/n was breathing hard and moaning at the same time. James felt his friend rise slightly. Y/n went to slap James but he was faster. He took her hands and placed them above her head. Y/n glared at him. James was constantly smiling.

James: I missed this. And you?

Y/n: Fuck off.

James: Huh?

James moved his hand away. He was holding her two with the other. He stroked her face with his hand, and then went lower. He reached her nipples. He pushed his hand into her bra. He grabbed her breast and squeezed it in his hand. Y/n moaned loudly.

Y/n: Ahhhhh~ J-James fucking stop- ahhhh~

James: Why should I stop? I really enjoy your moaning and your tits. I've already forgotten what it feels like to touch them.

Y/n: Get away ahhh~ from me James!

James: Hmmm, give me one good reason why should I do that.

Y/n: I have a boyfriend.

There was silence. James removed his hand from her breasts. He let go of her hands. He came closer to her face. His hands were between her head.

James: You have what?

Y/n: I have a boyfriend James.

James: Who is he?

Y/n: Why would I tell you?

James smirked.

James: Well you don't have to tell me.

James pulled away from Y/n. He picked up her keys from the floor. Y/n sat on the bed.

Y/n: What do you need my keys for?

James: That you can't run away from me after I do my job.

Y/n: What job? What are you planning James?

They held eye contact. Y/n waited impatiently for his answer. James replied coldly.

James: Getting rid of your parents.

James went outside the bedroom and closed the door. Y/n got up from the bed and walked to the door. She reached for the handle and wanted to pull it but James had already locked the door.

Y/n: JAMES OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! JAMES!

Y/n pounded on the door. James locked the door of her entire room so no one could come in. He put the keys in his pocket and started walking up the stairs outside. He left the college dormitory. He headed for his car.

Jungkook looked towards the college dorm door.

Jungkook: James?