𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 14

William: Who's that young boy in the car?

Y/n looked at them in amazement. She paused for a second and thought.

Y/n Pov:
They fucking saw us?! I thought the curtains were drawn! Fuck! I can feel my cheeks turning red!

She answered quickly after.

Y/n: Oh, he, he's a taxi driver.

Lily and William looked at each other and laughed. They looked back at Y/n.

Lily: Yeah, the taxi driver. Interesting.
William: Are you sure he's just a taxi driver?

Y/n blushed even more.

Y/n: Y-Yes, I'm sure.

There was a short silence. Lily and William were smiling at her. Y/n was looking at the floor. She quickly got up from her chair and kissed Lily and William on the cheek and started walking towards the door.

Y/n: BYE MOM DAD I HAVE TO GO NOW! I WILL BE WITH CAMILA AND CHARLOTTE. BYEEE!

Y/n walked out of the house and leaned against the door.

Lily: Well, I think we found a son-in-law.
William: It was about time. I want grandchildren. I like this guy. He seems like he has a strong character and would never hurt my little girl.
Lily: I agree. I like this one better than her ex. Who knows if he is still in prison.
William: Eh, I hope so too.
Lily: How about we go meet him?
William: We'll leave that for another time. You can see she's nervous.
Lily: You're right. Another time...

Y/n sighed deeply still leaning against the door. Jungkook was looking at her the whole time. Y/n's cheeks were still red.

Jungkook Pov:
Did you blush? What were you talking about? Ha! Probably about me.

Jungkook opened the car door and walked towards Y/n. Y/n looked at him. She quickly ran towards him. Jungkook took her by the waist and pulled her close to him. Y/n placed her hands on his chest.

Y/n: Get back in the car!

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: And why are you red?

Y/n glared at him. Jungkook laughed. There was silence. Jungkook didn't move. Y/n tried to push him back into the car but he wouldn't budge. She pounded his chest.

Y/n: Jungkook!
Jungkook: Can't I meet your parents? After all, I am their son-in-law. Is it?
Y/n: No! Get in the car!

Jungkook stood still not letting Y/n out of his arms.

Jungkook: And where is my kiss?
Y/n: A kiss?! Jungkook I will kill you! What if someone sees us?!
Jungkook: Well you better hurry.
Y/n: Aishhhh!

Y/n placed her hands on his cheek and kissed him. Jungkook's grip on her waist loosened. Y/n quickly moved away from him and looked at him.

Y/n: Let's go now!

Jungkook took Y/n in his arms. He walked over to the passenger side of the car and set Y/n down. He opened the door for her. Y/n quickly walked in and waited for Jungkook to enter. Jungkook got into the car. He looked at Y/n.

Jungkook: Little do your parents know that they will soon have a grandchild.
Y/n: Jungkook!
Jungkook: It's true. After this year of college is over, I'm throwing condom away.
Y/n: Just start the fucking car!

Jungkook smiled. He kissed Y/n. He stepped back and started the car.

Y/n: Jungkook, you're still my professor, don't forget that.
Jungkook: So what if I'm your professor? Not for long.

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: I hate to tell you this, but…
Jungkook: But what? Something is wrong? Did someone hurt you?
Y/n: No, but my parents…
Jungkook: What about them?

Y/n looked at Jungkook.

Y/n: They actually want grandchildren soon.