𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 11

Jungkook: You gave them my fucking location?!
Y/n: Of course, I told you that we talk about everything to each other.
Jungkook: Y/n that's my fucking LOCATION. Are you kidding me?
Y/n: No.

Jungkook sized up Y/n. He took her by the waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her roughly. Y/n moaned a bit. He moved away after a few seconds. Y/n slapped his chest. Jungkook smirked. He removed his hands from her and they both looked back at Charlotte and Camila. Jungkook became dead serious.

Jungkook: The fuck you two want.
Charlotte: Y/n.
Jungkook: I'll say no.
Camila: You know we can tell the director of the college and they will fire you because you are in a relationship with a student? And you punished her disobedience by having her suck your cock. Do you think that will sound normal to the director?
Jungkook: Ain't giving a single shit.
Charlotte: Those gossips can spread around the school and around town. Are you aware of that? Everyone will hate you. You can end up in jail for that. Pedophilia. Who knows how old you are.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Are you aware that if you tell anyone about this, Y/n's name will also be floating around? Do you understand that Y/n will be followed around town and other men will want her to do the same to them? Suck theirs cocks. Rape her. You will put your best friend in danger. Others will look at her sideways and make fun of her, hate her. I doubt you'd want that for your best friend.. Am I right?

Charlotte and Camila crossed their arms and glared at Jungkook. Y/n stood still for a while. There was silence between the four of them. Y/n wrapped her arm around Jungkook's and looked at the girls.

Y/n: Not a word about this to anyone.
Charlotte: Y/n are you kidding me you're going to stay with him?

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and rested his head on top of hers. Y/n signaled Jungkook with her eyes.

Y/n: I can't run away.
Camila: Aishhhh...

Camila looked at Jungkook.

Camila: How old are you anyway? You're a professor, so you're old. I mean, you look quite young-
Jungkook: 27.
Camila, Charlotte & Y/n: 27!?
Charlotte: We are only 5 years apart?!
Jungkook: Aha.
Chatlotte: How?
Camila: My brain isn't braining.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Come inside. No one else needs to listen to our conversations.

Jungkook received Y/n and moved away from the door. Charlotte and Camila went inside. Jungkook closed the door. He slung Y/n over his shoulder and started walking towards the living room. Charlotte and Camila followed him. Jungkook sat down on the couch and put Y/n on his lap. Y/n glared at him. Jungkook smirked. Camila and Charlotte sat down on the couch across from them.

Y/n: Come on. Start talking.

All eyes were on Jungkook. Jungkook cleared his throat and began to speak.

Jungkook: I graduated from college when I was 23. After that, I immediately went to get a job as a professor because I knew that Y/n was going to college. They accepted me quickly, considering that they were running out of math teachers. After the summer holidays, I already started working and saw my target. In the first 3 years, I didn't give Y/n too much attention so that the matter wouldn't be suspicious and I wouldn't get fired because it would mean that I should separate from Y/n. And now we are in second month and we have 3 more to go. After Y/n finishes college I'm quitting my job and starting my life with Y/n.

There was dead silence. The girls' eyes and mouths were wide open as they were amazed. They were speechless. Y/n turned to Jungkook.

Y/n: I thought you were in your late thirties.
Jungkook: Don't worry, we are 5 years apart. Not much. I am a young professor.
Y/n: Your college lasted 5 years?
Jungkook: Aha.
Y/n: That sucks, my college lasts 4 years.

Y/n and Jungkook looked back at Charlotte and Camila.

Charlotte: How did you know Y/n was going to college? How did you know the exact college she would go to. How did you even find out about her?
Jungkook: Simple. Y/n used to work at a coffee shop during the holidays in high school for the season. I am the boss of many cafes and clubs. I saw Y/n for the first time then. The people who worked there asked Y/n about the college she was going to after high school and passed the information on to me.
Y/n: How come I don't remember you? Have I seen you before?
Jungkook: You didn't. I hired you over the phone. We've never seen each other live. Actually I passed by you many times but I covered my face every time. I told the other employees to pretend I was a regular customer when I walked in. I loved watching you work.
Y/n: That's deranged Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: I know.

They both looked back at the girls.

Charlotte: What if... someone you know sees that you're in a relationship with your former student?
Jungkook: Don't worry about it. I'm moving with Y/n to another city and we're starting a new life together.
Camila: There is no way you are taking Y/n from us. Does Y/n agree with that sweet plan of yours. You can't just take her without her permission. That's kidnapping.
Jungkook: She has 3 months to fall in love.
Camila: Wtf. This is not fucking movie "365 days". Y/n what do you even think of all this?

Now all eyes were on Y/n. Y/n was looking at the floor.

Y/n: I mean...