𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 24

Jungkook: I'm gentle for the first 10 minutes. Ready?

Y/n rolled her eyes. Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Huh? We'll see how many times you roll your eyes when I fuck you.
Y/n: Yeah yeah, whatever.
Jungkook: Y/n.

Jungkook spoke angrily through gritted teeth. Y/n smiled. She put her hands behind his head near the neck. She pulled his head closer to hers. Their lips were almost touching. Y/n spoke with a seductive voice making Jungkook go crazy around her.

Y/n: You know I like to provoke you... Right?
Jungkook: Hmmm..

Jungkook smirked. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her gently. He didn't let go of the kiss. He lowered his body lower to Y/n's. He spread her legs slightly to have more space. He pressed his cock to the surface of her cunt. Y/n gasped. Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Y/n. He smiled and Y/n smiled back. They stared into each other's eyes until Y/n nodded her head. Jungkook smiled again and pressed his lips to hers.

He leaned on his right hand and started the timer with his left. He slightly got up and took her thighs with both hands and spread her legs. He leaned forward. He ran his hands from her thighs to her nipples. He squeezed one lightly. Y/n moaned. Although the grip was not that strong, the breasts are a very sensitive place. Jungkook put his hands between Y/n's head. His massive body almost covered all of Y/n's body. Jungkook broke the kiss once more and looked at Y/n.

Jungkook: Can I?

Y/n smiled back at him.

Y/n: Of course you can. You have my permission.

Jungkook smirked. He knew very well that even without her permission he would still entered her. But with her permission, Y/n let him know that she wanted him too. Before Jungkook could move his lips back to hers, Y/n stopped him by placing her hands on his chest. Jungkook stopped and looked her straight in the eyes.

Y/n: You're doing this on purpose to take the time to be gentle with me.
Jungkook: So you figured it out?

Y/n slapped his chest.

Y/n: Yaaa!
Jungkook: I'm kidding... or was I?
Y/n: Jungkook.
Jungkook: I didn't know you wanted it so much.
Y/n: I already told you.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: I know you did.

Y/n put her hands on his head and brought her closer to hers. She kissed him intensely and passionately. Jungkook enjoyed her every touch and her guidance. She put her hand on his back and ran one hand through his hair. She was waiting for Jungkook.

Without breaking the kiss, Jungkook slowly began to enter her. Centimeter by centimeter. He went easy for two reasons. The first is because it's Y/n's first time and the second is because he could feel how deep he was going into her. Y/n's sighs and moans got louder and more intense with each entry. Pain and pleasure from that pain could be heard in her voice.

Jungkook fisted the sheet. Veins stood out on his arms. He moved his hips passionately entering her. Y/n could feel the height and thickness of his cock. She waited for him to finish entering her, but it felt like it was taking forever. She moaned louder and louder. She was thinking more and more about what it would be like when he stopped being gentle with her.

Jungkook suddenly stopped. He pulled away from the kiss and went for her neck. Y/n sighed. She was clutching his hair. He finally stopped. She felt a slight pain accompanied by the flow of blood. Jungkook went deep inside her. Maybe a little too much. He touched the cervix with his cock. It pushed more on the surface of the cervix which caused pain.

Jungkook's lips were skilled on her neck. He always finds her weak spot and makes her moan. Jungkook started to get out of her but Y/n stopped him. She moaned loudly and pulled his hair. Jungkook groaned. He moved away from her neck and looked at her.

Y/n: Jungkook .... ahhhh~ ..... you can't ... mhhhh~ ..... go out yet ahhh~
Jungkook: Why not?
Y/n: Be .... mhhhh~ .... gentle and wait a bit ... ahhh~ ...
Jungkook: Okay okay. Sorry baby.

Jungkook smiled at Y/n, Y/n sized him up. Back with his full length, he suddenly entered her. Y/n moaned again but this time much louder.

Y/n: AHHHH~ .... JUNGKOOK...