𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 10

Next Day...

Y/n was slowly waking up. She felt her head ache from all the drinks she drank yesterday. She felt something heavy around her waist. She opened her eyes and turned her head back. Jungkook was still asleep, his arm was around her waist. Y/n put her hand on his and tried to remove it but Jungkook pulled her closer to him. Y/n felt his cock against her ass.

Y/n: Jungkook.
Jungkook: Hmmm?
Y/n: Get your hand off my waist and your dick off my ass.
Jungkook: No.
Y/n: Move Jungkook. Take me home. I don't want to be here anymore.

Jungkook smirked. He removed his hand from her waist. Y/n got up from the bed but Jungkook pulled her back. He took her two hands with his one and placed it above her head. He was between her legs. He approached her. They held eye contact. Y/n could barely look, she was sleepy.

Jungkook: Why would I do that, hmm? As far as I know, you didn't stick to our agreement and now you want to go home?
Y/n: Mhhh.
Jungkook: No.
Y/n: Come on, what am I doing here?
Jungkook: Let me remind you. You're not going anywhere until Monday.
Y/n: Until Monday!? Are you in your right mind? There's no way I'll be here by Monday. What should I do there these two days?

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: You don't remember?
Y/n: What exactly?

Jungkook smirked again. He moved even closer to her. Their lips were only a few millimeters apart.

Jungkook: You will get pregnant with my child.
Y/n: WHAT!!? I AIN'T DOING THAT!
Jungkook: You didn't keep the agreement for yesterday. That's why I'm going to fuck you tomorrow night, and today we're going your place to get your clothes.
Y/n: I'm not going to fuck with you or get pregnant with your child.
Jungkook: Then I will rape you.
Y/n: No! At least take a condom.
Jungkook: Why would you?
Y/n: I have 4 more months of college. I don't need a child now. I can't study or do anything else because I have obligations.

Jungkook was looking at her. He was thinking.

Jungkook: Well, if I take a condom, I'll be able to fuck you more than once.
Y/n: YA!
Jungkook: Agreed. We will go shopping today. I have to buy condoms.
Y/n: I'm not going to the store with you, especially not for condoms.
Jungkook: What a shame you don't have a choice whether you want to or not.
Y/n: Jungkook what if someone sees us together buying condoms. What will they think?
Jungkook: So what?
Y/n: So what!? Do you want to get fired?
Jungkook: Yes.

There was a short silence.

Y/n: Are you kidding me?
Jungkook: No. I plan to get fired when you finish college so we can raise our child together.
Y/n: Come on stop talking about that kid. I will not get pregnant with your child.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

Y/n: I mean, not now.
Jungkook: Of course not now. Later. Then we will make love.
Y/n: Aha.

Jungkook smirked, then quickly became serious.

Y/n: What's that look for?
Jungkook: Are you aware that Taehyung could have fucked you and I saved you from him. You didn't even say thank you.
Y/n: WHAT!?? Who is Taehyung?
Jungkook: So now you're pretending not to know huh? Just like you told them about me. Jeon stupid Jungkook right?

Y/n laughed. Jungkook let go of her hands. He took her by the waist and turned her over in doggy style. He slapped her ass. Y/n moaned.

Y/n: Ahhhh~ Jungkook why?
Jungkook: Funny huh?
Y/n: Am I not even allowed to laugh anymore?
Jungkook: Why did you tell them about me?
Y/n: How do you expect me not to tell my best friends about this. We literally tell each other everything. How did you find out?
Jungkook: Because of Taehyung Y/n. Because of guy who wanted to fuck you.
Y/n: I don't understand. Why did he want to fuck me if he was literally telling you everything I was doing?
Jungkook: Viarga.
Y/n: Oh. Damn.

The door bell rang.

Jungkook: Aishhhh who is it now?

Jungkook slapped Y/n's ass once more and pulled away from her. He headed for the bathroom. Y/n turned to him.

Y/n: YOU ARE NAKED?
Jungkook: I told you I sleep naked, but you were dead drunk.
Y/n: Makes sense.

Jungkook took a towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around his waist. He walked over to Y/n and kissed her then left the room. Y/n was lying on the bed. Jungkook didn't come back into the room.

Y/n Pov:
Who's at the door?

Y/n got up from the bed and walked over to Jungkook. Jungkook was burning with anger. Y/n approached the door and saw Charlotte and Camila. Jungkook glared at her.

Jungkook: You gave them my fucking location?!