𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 22

¡Smut warning and mature language!

Jungkook: I see you are ready for tomorrow.

Y/n smirked. She put her hands on his stomach. She felt his abs. She slid her hand up to his chest and then to his shoulders. She paused and looked into his eyes.

Y/n: I hate how you make me feel.​

Jungkook laughed. His warm breath hit her soft face. His smile was so handsome and skillful. He measured her from head to toe.

Jungkook: Mmm hmm.. I see.

He leaned his body on one arm. His other hand was crawling over her body. He stopped near her stomach. He broke eye contact. He put his hand under her ass for balance. He moved his head closer to her body. He lightly kissed her belly with his lips. He brought his other hand closer to him. He put it below her waist. He was between her legs. He kissed her once more, this time not letting go. Y/n let out a small moan. She closed her eyes. Jungkook looked at her. He smiled. He spoke in a deep voice.

Jungkook: Let me pleasure you.

Y/n smiled still squinting. Jungkook directed his gaze towards her stomach. He put his elbows on the bed and his palms on her waist. He kissed her gently. Y/n was clutching the sheet with her hands. She moaned lightly. With each kiss Jungkook had a stronger pressure of his lips on her stomach leaving hickeys. He kissed her stomach in one place and then another. It was as if he was scrawling some kind of sign leaving hickeys.

He moved his lips away from her stomach. He lowered his gaze to her pants. He removed his hands from her waist. He slowly undid button by button. He took her pants from the very top and gently lowered them. He lowered them halfway above her knees. He put his hands on her panties. He looked at Y/n. Y/n enjoyed every touch of his. Jungkook saw that Y/n was letting him touch her further. He leaned on his one arm. He pushed his other hand into her panties.

Y/n moaned at his cold touch. Jungkook massaged her private part. He slid his hand lower into her panties. He rubbed his hands on the surface of her vagina. Y/n bit her lip. Jungkook slid his other hand under her back. He held it lower on her waist. He turned his palm so that his fingers were pointing towards her vagina. He rested his fingers on the surface of the vagina. He looked at Y/n. Y/n felt Jungkook staring at her. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

Jungkook: This will probably hurt.. Do I have your permission?

Y/n smiled. They held eye contact. She nodded her head. Jungkook smiled. They both broke eye contact. Y/n leaned her head back into the pillow and closed her eyes. Jungkook looked back at her panties. He came closer. He bit her panties with his teeth and pulled them down. He began to kiss her lightly. He was ready to dig his fingers into her, but Y/n's cell phone rang.

Jungkook paused. He moved his lips away from her private part. He removed his hand from her panties and took her cell phone from his pocket. He looked at the cell phone then handed it to Y/n. Y/n opened her eyes again.

Jungkook: Your mom is calling you.
Y/n: Arghhh come on.

Y/n picked up the cell phone and took the call.

On call:

Y/n: Hi mo- ahhmh mom.

Y/n glared at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled. He pushed one finger into her. Y/n pulled his hair. She bit her lip.

Lily: Am I interrupting you on something?
Y/n: No, no, I'm just.. uh..
Lily: Never mind. I wanted to ask you something.
Y/n: Y-Yeah mhh.

Jungkook pushed another finger into her. Y/n pulled his hair even harder. Jungkook enjoyed it. Y/n paused and tried to calm her breathing. Jungkook was going in and out with his fingers.

Lily: Everything okay Y/n?
Y/n: Yes mom. What did you want to ask?
Lily: Umm wait, I forgot.
Y/n: Take time to remember, AHHHH~

Jungkook pushed a third finger into her. Y/n let go of his hair and put her hand over her mouth. There was a short silence. They both froze in place.

Lily: I remember. I didn't want to ask you anything, just wish you and Jungkook a good night.
Jungkook: Thanks mom, good night to you and William.
Lily: Aww good night you two.

Y/n hung up. She put the cell phone on the cabinet next to it. She got up from the bed and came to Jungkook. She sat on his abs. She put her hands on his chest. Jungkook put his hands on her ass. He smiled.

Y/n: Are you crazy?!
Jungkook: You can't tell me you didn't enjoy it.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n: Let's leave this all for tomorrow.

Y/n started to get up but Jungkook wouldn't let her. Y/n looked at him.

Y/n: What now?
Jungkook: Did you enjoy it?

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: Yes, yes I did. Satisfied?

Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook: Yes I am.

Jungkook let go of Y/n and they both laid down on the bed next to each other. Jungkook kissed her.

Jungkook: Good night baby.
Y/n: Good night honey.

Jungkook smiled and squeezed even more to Y/n.

Time skip
Next day 22:00 h (10 pm)