𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

Y/n came to the hallway but Jungkook's hand brought her back to the classroom. Jungkook held her elbow. Y/n resisted but in vain.

Y/n: MOVE DUDE!
Jungkook: MISS Y/N!

The whole class fell silent. All eyes were on Jungkook and Y/n.

Jungkook: I TOLD YOU TO STAY AFTER CLASS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Y/n: WHY WOULD I STAY?! IT'S FRIDAY YOU IDIOT! I NEED TO GO TO A CLUB WITH GIRLS AND NOT BE IN SCHOOL WITH A STUPID MATH PROFESSOR!

Jungkook looked at the class.

Jungkook: Have a nice weekend, guys. You can go.

Jungkook squeezed Y/n's hand and led her to the library. He opened the door and saw that the Avery was getting ready to go home. She looked at him.

Jungkook: Avery I need library.
Avery: Why Mr. Jeon?
Jungkook: Because of this student.

Avery looked confused.

Jungkook: Long story. Leave the keys, we will return all the books to their place.
Avery: Whatever you say Mr. Jeon.

Avery handed the keys to Jungkook and left the library. Jungkook locked the door and looked at Y/n.

Y/n: Let go of my hand dumbass.

Jungkook let go of her hand and put her over his shoulder. He came to the table and placed her on it. He was between her legs. Y/n skirt was riding up.

Jungkook: Y/n.. do you know why I brought you here.
Y/n: Because you hate me? I understood that already in the first lesson.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Just the opposite Y/n. I brought you here because you are rude to me. And that annoys me, no one can address me like that. You understand Y/n..
Y/n: Aha.

Jungkook started to get angry. He received Y/n and sat on the chair. Y/n was sitting on his lap with her back turned to him.

Y/n: What are you doing-
Jungkook: Shhhh...

Jungkook put his finger on her mouth. He was unbuttoning her shirt with the other hand. Y/n wanted to get up but Jungkook put her back on his lap. He took her breast and squeezed it, Y/n moaned.

Y/n: Ahhhh~ Mr. Jeon...ahhhh~
Jungkook: You are disobedient Y/n, you deserve punishment.

Jungkook removed his hand from her breast. He moved Y/n to the side of his lap and unzipped his pants. He took his cock out and then looked at Y/n.

Jungkook: Your punishment.