𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 21

Jungkook: Deserve him...

They kept looking at each other. Their sighs became almost the same. Jungkook moved closer to her. He placed his forehead against hers. His nose was next to hers. Their lips almost touched. Jungkook sighed. His hot breath touched her soft pink lips. Jungkook pressed his body even closer to hers. He could feel the curves of her body.

Y/n felt his hard friend against her body. She suddenly felt hot. Her body craved his touch. Her heartbeat quickened. She was turned on by his masculine muscular figure on her tiny and thin body. She was lost in thought but again she knew exactly what she wanted.

Jungkook didn't move. Like he was waiting for Y/n to give him a sign. Jungkook squeezed her hands in his. Y/n let out a small moan. They were both turned on.

Only their sighs could be heard in the room. Both at the same time brought their lips closer and closer to each others until they kissed. The kiss started slowly and gentle. Jungkook putted her cell phone in his back pocket with his other hand. He ran his hand over her body.

He slid his hand over her breasts all the way to her stomach. He slowly began to put his hand on her waist, all the way down to her butt.

Jungkook didn't exaggerate or be harsh on her because he was still looking for her to give him sign. As the kiss grew more intense, their bodies burned with desire for each other.

There was a short silence in the break of their kiss. Jungkook moved his head back a little. They looked into each other's eyes. Y/n smirked. She saw that Jungkook was looking for her sign.

She bit his lip.

Jungkook smiled. For him, that was enough of a sign that he could continue.

They brought their lips together again, which were accompanied by light sighs, and then moans. Jungkook let go of her hands. He slid his other hand under her ass and held her. Her body was leaning against the wall.

Y/n placed her hands on his cheeks. Her hands slid over his chest. Jungkook moaned with his deep voice and hot breath. He squeezed her ass with his two hands. Y/n moaned. She winced slightly from the pain causing pleasure. Her breasts were pressed against his body.

Jungkook could feel every time Y/n sighed. He felt her heartbeat. All this turned him on. Y/n moved her hands up from his chest. Her hands were on his shoulders. She paused and gently massaged them. Then she slid her hands behind his back. She slid her hands over his back.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss. He looked at her eyes and then at her neck. He got closer to her neck. He started sucking and kissing it. He was squeezing her butt with his hands. Y/n put her hands on his hair. One hand was running through his hair and the other was behind his neck.

She moaned as Jungkook found her weak spot on her neck. She let out a loud moan in which her pleasure could be heard. She pulled his hair. Jungkook smirked and continued to suck her neck.

They stayed in that pose for a while. Both slowly started to calm down. Little by little. Jungkook's kisses on her neck softened. Y/n ran her hand through his hair. Their heartbeats were calming down. Jungkook moved away from her neck slightly.

They looked at each other. They smiled. They brought their faces closer to each other and connected their lips once more. Jungkook, still holding Y/n in his arms, walked to the bed without breaking the kiss. He laid Y/n on the bed and was on top of her. He moved away from the kiss and looked at her.

Jungkook: I see you are ready for tomorrow.