𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 25

Y/n: AHHHH~ .... JUNGKOOK...
Jungkook: What now baby?

Jungkook moved completely away from her neck. He towered over her. He put his hands between her head. They held eye contact.

Y/n sighed heavily. She moaned. Jungkook was enjoying the scene in front of him. He was smiling. Y/n glared at him. She reached out her hand and pulled his ear.

Jungkook moved lower to her lips. He bit her lip. Y/n pulled his ear even harder making Jungkook groan.

Y/n: Mhhhhhh~ Jungkook...
Jungkook: What baby? What's wrong?
Y/n: You said you'd ahhhh~ be gentle for the first t-ten minutes mhhh~...
Jungkook: I'm trying to be gentle but you turn me on too much. I lose control.

Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed. Jungkook smirked. He swung his hip and with a light movement made Y/n moan loudly. She didn't look at him, but turned her gaze towards mobile phone. She muttered moaning.

Y/n: Mhhhh~ ... 5 minutes ahhh~
Jungkook: 5 minutes, let's not waste time then.

Jungkook dropped to his elbows. He moved closer to her body. They got hotter and hotter. He moved back to her neck. He licked it and continued to kiss it. He buried his head in her neck and slowly moved his hips in and out of her.

Y/n put her hands on his hair and then on his shoulders. She squeezed his body with her hands. Her body was restless and hot. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the pillow. With each of his entrances, it was getting easier and more relaxing for her.

The first minute of the other five was the hardest and most sensitive. She felt every bit of his cock entering her and thrusting onto the surface of her clitoris. As the seconds passed, she was able to enjoy herself more and more, but she still felt pain. Jungkook wiggled his hips skillfully. He couldn't help but moan with pleasure...

Second minute. Y/n felt Jungkook pick up the pace slightly, but he was still gentle with her. He stopped kissing her neck. He rested his head on her chest. He listened to her heartbeat. The more he listened, the more his heart began to beat at the same time. At that moment, they both felt in love and crazy. Like teenagers...

The third minute. It seemed like an eternity. Y/n looked at the time. Time passed slowly which actually pleased Y/n. Jungkook is gentle and attentive to her. His head was still on her chest. Jungkook closed his eyes, he felt sleepy for a moment, but yet he was fully awake. Y/n was afraid of what it would be like when even this little time passed. Worst of all, they both have to get up early for college tomorrow...

Fourth minute. Y/n was stroking Jungkook's hair. She ran her fingers through. She dropped her hands to his shoulders. She lightly pressed her nails into his skin and began to gently massage him. Jungkook relaxed his body over hers. He enjoyed every touch of her...

Fifth minute. Y/n was moaning more and more softly. She no longer felt severe pain. Now she was weak and barely noticeable. She enjoyed his tenderness, but knew that it was coming to an end. She looked at the mobile phone from the side. There are only a few seconds left. Jungkook slightly lifted his body from hers. Once they got cold. The warmth between the two was incredible. Jungkook brought his head closer to hers. They smiled at each other. Jungkook brought his lips close to hers and kissed her gently, but still passionately. He pushed himself up onto his knees. He slid his hands over her body. He stopped at her thighs. From then on, he didn't moved his hands, and then...

...then the timer rang..

Jungkook winced from the kiss. He smirked. Y/n felt a slight tremor in her body. She didn't know what his next move would be. He is already stronger and more massive than her.

In the blink of an eye, he pulled away from Y/n. He suddenly came out of her. He squeezed her thighs and turned her into doggy style. He swung his hand and slap her ass. He took her hips and swung his hook with all his might and entered her with his big wide cock.

Y/n: AHHHH~ ... JUNGKOOK YOU FUCKING MONSTER!..