𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 18

William: You are that young boy from the car.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Your son-in-law sir.

Back at Y/n

Y/n managed to escape from the college dorm. She ran towards home. She was breathing hard. She reached the house. Everything seemed calm and quiet.

Y/n Pov:
It can't be..

Tears started to fall down Y/n's cheeks. She hurried towards the door of the house. She used that little energy she had. She reached for the handle and opened the door. She went inside into the corridor.

Y/n: Mom! Dad!

She started walking towards the living room. Her heart almost stopped thinking she wouldn't find them. All three were sitting on the couch. Y/n threw herself into William and Lily's arms.

Y/n: M-Mom.. D-Dad.. I thought I l-lost you..

Y/n hugged them tightly.

Lily: Well.. we wouldn't be here if someone hadn't come.

Y/n raised her head. Jungkook was next to them. Y/n moved away from her parents and came closer to Jungkook. She was standing in front of him. Y/n put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him. Jungkook was surprised but gave in to the feeling. He pulled Y/n closer to him. Y/n sat on his lap without breaking the kiss. Jungkook put his hands on her waist. Y/n pulled away from the kiss and hugged him tightly.

Y/n: Thank you so much Jungkook!
Jungkook: It's okay Y/n. Everything is solved now.. I could have solved it myself but okay.

Y/n pulled away from him. She put her hands on his shoulders. They held eye contact.

Y/n: What do you mean?
Jungkook: The police came. Stupid motherfuckers.
Y/n: But.. he was released from prison, right?
Jungkook: No, he ran away on his own.
Y/n: Where is he?

Jungkook frowned.

Jungkook: And why are you interested in that?
Y/n: My keys-

Jungkook took keys out of his pocket and jangled them.

Jungkook: They're here. You don't have to go to him.
Y/n: Jungkook I didn't even mean to go to him, I just needed the keys.
Jungkook: Aha.

Y/n slapped his chest. Jungkook smirked. She rested her head on his chest. She looked at her parents who were already looking at the two of them with big smiles on their faces.

Y/n: Why are you looking at me like that?
William: Jungkook told us-
Y/n: What did he tell you?

Y/n looked at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled. He stroked her back with his hand. They both looked back at William and Lily.

Lily: He said he is our son-in-law.

Y/n sighed. She felt her cheeks starting to turn red. She buried her head into Jungkook's chest. She sighed in annoyance. All three laughed.

Y/n: And what else did he tell you?
Lily: Don't you want to look at us?

Y/n turned her head away. She snuggled up to Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her.

Jungkook: My baby is shy huh?
Y/n: Shut up.

Jungkook smiled. There was a short silence, and then William spoke.

William: Jungkook told us all about himself.

Y/n paused for a second. She turned her head towards them. Her cheeks were still red.

Y/n: Everything?
William: Everything.

Y/n watched Lily and William.

Y/n: You're not mad?
Lily: Why would we be? Jungkook is a good young man. You are only a few years apart. Besides, he protected us from James. And best of all..

Lily looked excitedly at William then back at Y/n.

Lily: He said he wants to have lot of childrens with you.​