𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 28

Next morning...

They were both lying naked on the bed. Jungkook jerked out of his sleep. All covered in sweat from his wet dreams. He got a boner. He felt the pain of his cock as it suddenly rose. He waved his hand and wiped the sweat from his forehead. His hair was wet. He removed the blanket from himself and placed it on Y/n's side. He looked at her.

He bit his lip. The blanket hugged her body tight and showed off her curves. He put his hand on her breast. He squeezed her lightly. Y/n unconsciously moaned and turned to the other side, turning her back to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed angrily. He looked at the clock on the cabinet. He smirked. He looked back at Y/n. He put his hand on her hip and slid down her body. He stopped on her ass. He slipped his hand under the blanket and placed his warm hand on her ass. Y/n shivered at the unexpected touch, but she didn't mind.

Jungkook slowly started to squeeze his fingers on her ass, but Y/n moved again. She lay back on her back. She raised her hands above her head and buried her head in the pillow.

Jungkook started to get angry even though he knew she was in a dream and doing this unconsciously. He looked at her. Measured from head to toe. He reached out and with a quick movement of his hand moved part of the blanket away from her body. Her bare breasts caught Jungkook's eye.

He looked at them. He didn't want to touch them because he knew she would turn to other side again. A pain in his cock caught him. He could feel himself getting harder and harder. He was looking at her tits. He let out a hot slow moan.

Jungkook: Fuck.

He sat on the bed. He removed the blanket from her and put it aside. Y/n flinched slightly but stayed put. Jungkook took her thighs and spread her legs. He rested his knees between her legs on the bed. He caressed her inner thighs. He had smile full of lust on his face.

He lightly took her panties with his fingers and moved them to the other side. He had a view of her cunt. He stared at her. He felt the heat and sweat wash over him at the very sight. He put his fingers on her cunt with his other hand. He groaned. He slapped her cunt with a light but harder movement of his hand. Y/n moaned. She wanted to move but Jungkook lowered himself next to her. He put his hands between her head, moving his hands away from her private parts.

Y/n's body was wedged between his. She had nowhere to move. Jungkook was smiling. Sweat from his face began to drip down her face. Y/n started to twitch slightly. She squeezed her eyes shut and then began to squint slightly. Now she had a slight awareness of what was happening. She started to get up, but her body collided with his wet body.

The room was dark. She didn't see what was happening. Her body fell back onto the bed. She felt that her body was wet, but that it was not coming from her body. A hot breath blew into her face. She felt that heat and arousal in him. She sighed.

Y/n: J-Jungkook?
Jungkook: You woke up.

Jungkook held out his hand. He pulled a drawer off the nightstand. Y/n just heard noises. She heard something rustle. Then he closed the drawer. He supported his body on one arm.

Y/n: Is that a condom?

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Guess.

Jungkook brought the condom closer and opened it with his teeth. He rested it on her stomach.

Y/n: It is.
Jungkook: Right.

Jungkook went to take the condom from her body, but Y/n grabbed his hand with her own. Jungkook looked into her eyes even though it was pitch black around them.

Jungkook: What baby?
Y/n: Jungkook.

Y/n spoke in an angry and strained voice. She squeezed one of his hands with both of her hands. Jungkook was smiling as he couldn't wait to hear her question.

Y/n: What time is it?