𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 4

{Also some smut parts here, so if you feel uncomfortable reading this shii then don't read it tho}

Jungkook: I'm going to raise your grade for this.

Y/n laughed.

Y/n: You better do it.

She started to open the door but Jungkook stopped her. He held the door. He put his other hand on her thigh.

Jungkook: "You better do it" huh?
Y/n: You kept me after class, my free time went to you on Friday.
Jungkook: Do you regret it?
Y/n: Regret what?
Jungkook: Do you regret the time spent with the two of us?

They held eye contact. Y/n put her hands on his chest and pushed him into her seat and sat on top of him. She crawled over his body with her hands. Jungkook let go of the car door and placed it on Y/n's waist. Jungkook waited impatiently for her answer.

Y/n: Not a bit.
Jungkook: Oh yeah?
Y/n: I mean, I usually do things like this on Fridays. I've never done that with a professor, but I don't regret it anyway.
Jungkook: How the fuck do you mean you do those things otherwise?

Jungkook started to get angry. He put his hands on her ass and began to squeeze her. Y/n smirked.

Y/n: I told you I have no problem sucking your cock.
Jungkook: So I'm not the first huh?
Y/n: No.

Y/n kissed Jungkook. She stepped back and wanted to get out of the car, but Jungkook didn't take his hands off her. Y/n turned to him.

Jungkook: Who said I'm done with you? Do you think half an hour is enough? Huh?!
Y/n: What are you talking about?
Jungkook: I'm not the first huh?!

Jungkook started to get angrier. He squeezed her ass, leaving red marks. Y/n moaned.

Jungkook: Well then I'll be first in something else.

Jungkook locked the car door and started driving.

Y/n: Where are you taking me?
Jungkook: I said you would stay after class with me. I'm taking you to my place.

Y/n moved away from Jungkook and sat in the passenger seat. Jungkook looked at her.

Y/n: Are you jealous?
Jungkook: I don't know. What do you think?

Y/n laughed. Jungkook was burning with anger.

Jungkook: Funny huh?
Y/n: What's wrong with you? Acting like we're in a relationship?

Jungkook didn't say anything. Y/n leaned back in her seat. She crossed her arms.

Y/n: So that's the point? Are you treating me like we're in a relationship? Is that why you act like you hate me in front of the class?

Jungkook didn't say anything. Y/n put her hand on his cock. Jungkook bit his lip not wanting to say anything. Y/n stared at him.

Y/n Pov:
Is he really angry? Damn! What a man.. Does he really have feelings for me? Is it even possible? Isn't that illegal? A professor in a relationship with a student. I mean... we're in college, and he looks young. This is the last year...

Jungkook stopped the car in front of his house. He looked at Y/n.

Jungkook: I don't like it when someone touches what's mine.

Jungkook took Y/n in his arms and got out of the car. He entered the house and reached the living room. He put Y/n on the couch and was on top of her.

Jungkook: Do you understand now?

Y/n Pov:
Why not play with him a little. He looks like he has anger and jealousy issues. Hahaha this is going to be fun.

Y/n: I am not your property Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook: Don't make me angry Jeon Y/n.
Y/n: That's a fact. I see the truth makes you angry. Am I right?
Jungkook: You will become my property.
Y/n: No thanks. I'm already someone's property.
Jungkook: What? Do you have a boyfriend?
Y/n: Yes.
Jungkook: Of course you have him because I'm him.
Y/n: It's not you.

Y/n was smiling. Jungkook was burning with anger. He approached her. Y/n could feel his cock in her private place.

Jungkook: You have a boyfriend and you go out to clubs on Fridays? Does he know about it?
Y/n: What do you care about my relationship status? I told you I'm not your property. I'm just your student.
Jungkook: Y/n... don't make me do something ahead of time.
Y/n: And what would that be?

Jungkook moved closer to her ear.

Jungkook: Get pregnant with my child.