𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 9

Jungkook: Like I said... Yes.

Jungkook started the car and started driving towards his house. Y/n sighed. She was still sitting on his lap, she wanted to move away but Jungkook pulled her closer to him.

Jungkook: You're not going anywhere. Stay there.
Y/n: Why would I have to? You're uncomfortable.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: And what makes me so uncomfortable?
Y/n: Dick. Your dick Jungkook. I feel it all the time. I want a comfortable seat, not a hard one.
Jungkook: You know what needs to be done to lower my dick hmm? Do you want?

Y/n sighed in annoyance.

Y/n: Do you really have to fuck me today? Can't you tomorrow?
Jungkook: Deal.
Y/n: Deal?
Jungkook: Yes, deal.

Y/n looked at Jungkook confused. Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook: What? You didn't expect it?
Y/n: Of course not. What are you up to Jungkook?

Jungkook smirked. He moved closer to her ear. He spoke in a deep voice.

Jungkook: I plan to fuck you when you sober up.
Y/n: What do you mean? I'm not drunk.
Jungkook: Does that mean you want me to fuck you now?
Y/n: No! Tomorrow. Sunday.
Jungkook: It's okay on Sunday.
Y/n: Jungkook.
Jungkook: I know tomorrow is Saturday and not Sunday.
Y/n: Jungkook stop. You're scaring me.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Do you know what day comes after Sunday?
Y/n: Monday.
Jungkook: Right.

There was a short silence. After a few seconds, Y/n understood what Jungkook meant by that. She punched him in the chest.

Y/n: I have class then Jungkook!
Jungkook: So what? I have too.
Y/n: Then we'll fuck in the morning.
Jungkook: No, in the evening.
Y/n: Ya! Jungkook! It can't be like that!

Jungkook didn't say anything. He stopped the car and looked at Y/n. He measured her.

Y/n: Why are you looking at me like that?
Jungkook: Your panties are at Taehyung's house.
Y/n: Yes. He tore them up.
Jungkook: Oh that motherfucker. He's lucky he was under the influence of Viagra.

Jungkook took her dress and lowered it over her ass. He received her and entered his apartment. He reached the bedroom. He laid Y/n on the bed and began to remove his clothes.

Y/n: Jungkook you told me you were going to fuck me tomorrow!
Jungkook: I'm not planning to fuck you right now.
Y/n: Why are you taking your clothes off?
Jungkook: I sleep naked.

Jungkook undressed and laid down next to Y/n and pulled her closer to him. Y/n could feel his cock next to her ass.

Jungkook: Good night.
Y/n: Jungkook put on your underwear.
Jungkook: I said I sleep naked.
Y/n: Then give me your underwear.
Jungkook: Why?
Y/n: You're too close to me with your dick. What if you come inside me?
Jungkook: Aishhhh. Hang on.

Jungkook moved away from Y/n. He got up from the bed and went to the closet. Y/n turned to him. Jungkook took his pants and shirt. He turned to face Y/n. Y/n started to get up into a sitting position but Jungkook laid her back down on the bed. He took her legs and began to put on his panties. Y/n didn't say anything just waited for Jungkook to finish. He started to take off her dress. Y/n didn't have a bra on underneath. Jungkook stopped and looked for a moment.

Y/n: Jungkook!
Jungkook: Fine.

Y/n lifted herself off the bed a little so Jungkook could put her shirt on. Y/n went to shove her hands in her sleeves, Jungkook laid down next to her and waited. Y/n shoved her hands into her sleeves and lay down on the bed. Her back was turned to Jungkook. Jungkook put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Jungkook: Night.

Jungkook got up from the bed and kissed Y/n. He lay back next to her. He put his hand under her shirt on her breast. Y/n moaned slightly from his cold hand. Jungkook squeezed her tit. Y/n moaned loudly.

Y/n: Ahhhhh~ Jungkook, that hurts.
Jungkook: You didn't say good night.
Y/n: Good night.

Jungkook squeezed her tit once more.

Y/n: Mhhhhh~ Jungkook ahhhh~ what do you want now?
Jungkook: You didn't kiss me.

Y/n sighed in annoyance. She turned to him and kissed him. Before she went back to sleep, she looked at him.

Y/n: Anything else?
Jungkook: That's all baby.

Y/n turned over again and laid down. Jungkook put his hand under her shirt breast but did not squeeze her... Soon they both fell asleep...

Next day...