𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 30

Y/n: F-Faster mhhh..

Both horny.. feeling the heat of their bodies.. covered in sweat they didn't want to stop..

Jungkook pressed his entire body against hers, squeezing her small figure. He kept thrusting his cock into her, reaching her cervix. Dropping his hand from her hair, he wrapped his arms around her waist and reached her nipple. He squeezed her nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Y/n couldn't move anymore. Jungkook took away all her space. He smirked. His strength and dominance over her turned him on. How weak she is against him and cannot free her body. He felt her every breath and heartbeat.

He gripped her tit tightly. He removed his other hand from her panties and slid it under her ass. He buried his fingers on her ass, holding her tight. He received her. He turned around and laid her on the bed.

He removed his hands from her and caressed her thighs roughly. He pulled away from the kiss, but Y/n used her hands to tilt his head back to hers. Jungkook groaned. He put his hands between her body. He dropped to his elbows. He brought his right hand closer and cupped her jaw.

Y/n couldn't move her lips. She frowned. She released her grip on his head. Jungkook stepped back. They were both breathing heavily. He looked at her. He removed his hand from her jaw, giving Y/n chance to moan. He took hers hands with both of his and removed them from his hair. He let her hands rest on her stomach. He leaned on his left arm. He signaled her with his right hand. He held out his index finger and twirled it.

Jungkook: Turn around.

Y/n bit her lip. She slowly rolled onto her side. She put her hands on the bed and paused a bit. She felt all the pain. Jungkook slapped her ass with his right hand.

Jungkook: Faster.

Y/n moaned. Her body leaned forward at his touch. She felt her ass turning red. She turned her body slightly. She raised herself with her hands. Jungkook sized her up. He smacked her ass once more.

Jungkook: Raise your legs and lean your ass against my body.
Y/n: I'm fucking trying-

Jungkook smacked her ass again. Y/n clutched the sheet in her hands. She bit her lip. She slowly started to lift her right leg, but she couldn't. Jungkook lowered his body to hers. He moved his head closer. He bit her ear with his lips. Y/n arched her back slightly. Her ass was touching his body.

Jungkook: What did I told you?

He reached out his hand and pulled her thigh to the right. He smacked her ass once more. Y/n moaned.

Jungkook: Y/n. If you don't raise your body, I'll fuck you for another hour, not half. You have 5 fucking seconds.

Y/n smirked.

Jungkook: Actually.. if you don't raise your body I will stop fucking you.

Y/n turned her head towards him. Jungkook smirked. He raised his body and started counting.

Jungkook. One...

Y/n sighed. She looked at her right thigh. She wanted to move it, but she couldn't. She held out her hand and took it, but in vain. She tried the same with the left but it didn't work.

Jungkook: ..Four ...Five..

Y/n squealed. She crossed her arms and rested her head. There was a short silence. Jungkook put his hand on her panties, he took them and suddenly tore them. Y/n flinched. She raised her head from her hands. Jungkook firmly grasped her hips with his hands and lifted her body onto her knees. He didn't take his hands off her. He brought his head closer to hers. Y/n looked at him.

Jungkook: Did you really thought I was going to stop?

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: I'll stop when you tell me it's enough princess.

He slowly began to kiss her neck. He squeezed her hips and pulled her body to his. He entered her with his full lenght. Coming in and out roughly each time.. Going faster leaving her small amount of time to catch some air. Y/n could feel his anger and frustration, but they both turned each other on even more….

Time skip...