𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 26

Y/n: AHHHH~ ... JUNGKOOK YOU FUCKING MONSTER!..
Jungkook: Monster?

Jungkook smirked. He squeezed her hips with his hands and moved closer to her ear. Y/n let out another loud moan. He brought his hand closer to her face. He tucked her hair behind her ear and put his hand on the bed next to hers. He brought his lips closer to her ear. He spoke in a deep voice. The warm air hit her ear.

Jungkook: Monster?... Yes ... Yes I am baby.

He smiled, a smile full of desire and lust. He kissed her cheek and continued to stare at her face. Y/n could feel his gaze on her. She turned her head towards him. She saw how his look changed after 10 minutes.

Y/n Pov:
This man scares me sometimes. Just ten minutes ago he was so gentle and kind to me, and now .... now I'm afraid of his next step... But somehow..

...he managed to turn me on...

They both kept eye contact. Now they both felt the same way. Jungkook brought his other hand closer. He placed it on the bed next to Y/n. His body covered her entire body. Y/n eyed his hands. They were muscular... veins were outlined on them... They were huge...

Jungkook began to move his hips in and out of her with light but still heavy movements. Y/n clutched the sheet in her hands. She broke eye contact. She moved her head to the side. She began to moan. Jungkook leaned on one arm. He took her jaw with his other hand and brought her gaze back to him. Y/n's warm breath was hitting his face.

He was turned on by the sight in front of him. He liked how Y/n avoided his gaze. He smirked. He cupped her jaw with his hand making Y/n look straight into his eyes. He bit his lip...

...He suddenly brought his head closer to hers. He began to kiss her passionately, leaving no part of her lips being untouched. He wasn't letting her breathe and Y/n's moans were getting bigger and louder..

Jungkook suddenly sped up. He did not start slowly from the slowest to the fastest, but immediately switched to the point. He was going in and out of her tight cunt. He could feel him stretching her with his cock. That turned him on even more..

Y/n was running out of air between kisses, but Jungkook didn't let go. She tried to move her head away from his. Jungkook stuck his tongue in her mouth. He found her tongue and played with it.

He didn't move away from her. He was in the same pose the whole time. Y/n questioned in her mind why he was only in one pose, but soon she figured it out... The pain was getting more and more satisfying.. But that still didn't change the fact that her moaning had lessened. She was running out of air.

She managed to lean on one arm and took Jungkook by the jaw. He smiled in the middle of the kiss. He removed his tongue from her mouth and looked at her. He stopped kissing her. Y/n moaned louder. Jungkook smiled the whole time.

Every look at her body turned him on. They were looking into each other's eyes.. and.. Jungkook was fucking her from behind.. Her body was shaking.. Going back and forth.. Her moans and warm breath hitting his face.. The eye contact they had..

He suddenly stopped. He looked at her. He didn't say anything.. Only their sighs & moans were heard.. He spoke clearly in a deep voice but everything happened quickly. It took Y/n a moment to realize what had just happened.

Jungkook: Changing the pose.

He took her hand and put her down on the bed. He moved away from her. He put his right hand on her left side and without going out of her, he turned her onto her back. He didn't wait a moment longer..

He took her thighs and spread her legs. He got on his knees and leaned towards her. He took her thigh firmly in his right hand. He approached her. He stuck out his tongue and licked her thigh. He licked all the way to her boobs. Stopped between her boobs. He lightly pressed his lips to her body.

Before he started doing anything else, he looked at her.

In the speed of light, he took her hands with his left and placed them above her head. He brought his right hand closer and cupped her left breast. He squeezed it in his hand. Y/n shivered. She raised her body a bit in an unexpected rough and heavy touch.. She moaned... but somehow...

She enjoyed..