𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 12

Y/n: I mean...

Y/n was looking at the floor. She was playing with her fingers in her lap. A drop of sweat slipped down her face.

Y/n Pov:
Was that a drop of sweat?! WTF?! What is happening? Y/n just answer the fucking question! It's not like we feel something about him, right?! I mean this all happened in just two days! What should I say-

Camila: Y/N!
Y/n: Gosh I don't know….
Camila: What do you mean you don't know? What about your parents? Do they know about this? Do they even know you're there? You should have been home yesterday.
Charlotte: Camila. I think you overdid it a bit.
Camila: Overdid it? Those are facts.

Y/n: Aishhhh shit! What will I tell my parents?
Jungkook: Just tell them you were at Charlotte and Camila's place. We're going to visit them today, and then we're going to get your clothes. You choose whether you want to take clothes from home or from the college dormitory. If you want, I can buy you new clothes.
Y/n: But Jungkook what should I tell them why I'm taking my clothes? What will they think of you? They will know you're my math teacher as soon as you mention your name-

Camila: Wow wow wow... What do you need her clothes for?
Jungkook: Y/n is staying here until Monday.
Camila: Excuse me?! That won't happen. BECAUSE I-
Charlotte: Camila you're not helping, you're just stressing Y/n. Let's go home. Don't worry about Y/n she is in safe hands.
Camila: In safe hands?! Are you normal-
Jungkook: She's safe. Camila.
Camila: You shut up! How is she safe when she's in your hands?!
Y/n: Camila.. It's actually true.
Camila: True?!
Y/n: Actually, yesterday a man named Taehyung wanted to fuck me because of the influence of a viarga but Jungkook came and stopped that from happening. I could have lost my virginity but Jungkook saved me.

Camila was silent for a moment, she wanted to say something but Charlotte put her hand over her mouth.

Charlotte: You see Camila. Y/n is safe.

Camila glared at Charlotte.

Charlotte: Let's go home. Your parents are waiting for you, and mine is waiting for me. Let's spend the little time we have with them. We don't have to study unlike last time. Let's go.

Charlotte removed her hand from her mouth. They both got off the couch. Y/n looked at Jungkook.

Y/n: Let me walk them to the door.

Jungkook nodded his head. He let Y/n off his lap. Y/n got up and walked with the girls to the door. Charlotte and Camila stood outside the door. Camila held Y/n's hands.

Camila: Y/n if he ever hurts you just call me and I'll be there with a iron rod.
Y/n: It's okay Camila. I don't think it will come to that. I appreciate your concern.
Camila: Anything for you Y/n.

Camila and Y/n hugged, Charlotte joining them. They moved away from each other.

Camila: See you on monday Y/n.
Charlotte: Bye Y/n.
Y/n: Bye girls.

Y/n closed the door. She turned back. Jungkook put his hands on the door between her. Y/n flinched a bit. Jungkook was looking straight into her eyes. They held eye contact.

Jungkook: Last time you give anyone my location Y/n.
Y/n: Come on Jungkook, what's the worst that can happen? They are my best friends. I know you don't believe them, but I do.
Jungkook: Why do you three even tell each other everything?
Y/n: Because we are best friends.
Jungkook: Aha, are you going to tell them i fucked when we did it? Hmm?

Y/n didn't say anything. She looked away. She broke eye contact. Jungkook smirked. He moved closer to her ear.

Jungkook: You don't mean to tell them? Huh?

Jungkook moved his body closer to hers. He lowered his head lower to her neck. He began to kiss it lightly. Y/n put her hand on his chest and tried to push him away but Jungkook didn't move.

Y/n: Jungkook you will leave hickeys! My parents will see it. Move away Ahhhh~

Jungkook found Y/n's weak spot on the neck and proceeded to suck it even more. Y/n moaned. She was squeezing his shoulders with her nails, but Jungkook and his friend seemed to be getting excited. He moved away after a few minutes. He looked her straight in the eyes.

Jungkook: Too late.