𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 23

Time skip...
Next day 22:00 h (10 pm)

》Ladies and gentlemens... the moment you've all been waiting for has finally arrived; Jungkook & Y/n smut part😏. The smut part will be written in several chapters, so enjoy reading.《

¡Smut warning! ¡Mature language! ¡Sex scenes! ¡READ ON UR OWN RISK!

Enjoy babe💋

22:00 h (10 pm)

Y/n was lying on the bed. She looked at Jungkook's lips and then into his eyes. Jungkook was on top of her. His big muscular body on her smaller. The veins stood out on his hands that were between her head. Jungkook lowered his body even lower and closer to Y/n. Y/n felt his cock on her cunt. She moaned lightly. Jungkook smirked looking at her. He stared deeply into her eyes. He moved closer to her ear. He spoke in a firm deep masculine voice.

Jungkook: Are you ready for this?

Y/n smirked. She put one hand on his head and the other on his shoulder. She turned her head towards his ear.

Y/n: I already told you that I hate how I feel about you.
Jungkook: Oh yeah?

Jungkook raised his head. He leaned on his elbows. He looked at Y/n.

Jungkook: Why so?
Y/n: Why? It's been 3 days since I've been with you and it seems like forever. It's like we've known each other for hundreds of years... or I'm just horny. I do not know.

Jungkook smirked. He moved closer to her lips and gave her a warm kiss. He moved away from her.

Jungkook: That's a good start.
Y/n: I guess it is. Don't be harsh on me, it's my first time.
Jungkook: And it better be your first time. I like to be first.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

Jungkook: I'll be gentle for the first 10 minutes.
Y/n: WHAT!?
Jungkook: You'll be fine. We're both turned on, you won't even feel the pain.

Y/n smirked again.

Y/n: Let's get started then.

They looked into each other's eyes. They both wanted each other. Their touches. Jungkook moved closer to Y/n and began to kiss her intensely and passionately. He was harsh. Y/n moaned between kisses.

Jungkook broke the kiss. He got up on his knees. He took his shirt and took it off. He threw her off the bed. Y/n was touching his abs. His 6 packs. Solid as a rock and so noticeable and stunning to watch.

He took off his shirt and looked at hers. He placed his hands on top of her shirt. He looked at her.

Jungkook: You don't need this.

Jungkook tore her shirt. Y/n bit her lip. Jungkook took her jaw with his hand. He began to kiss her lower lip. At first he was gentle, but then he started biting her. Y/n sighed and moaned at the same time as Jungkook bit her lip. He stopped when he felt blood.

He moved his lips away from hers. He smirked.

Jungkook: Only I can bite your lips. Clear?

Y/n nodded her head.

Jungkook: Good girl.

Without further ado, he put his hands on her pants and pulled them all the way down. He looked at her panties. They were red thongs. He received them with one hand and removed them from her in an instant. He measured her from head to toe and noticed that she was not completely naked. He looked at her bra. He took her hips and turned her to the other side.

He parted her hair to the side and unbuttoned her bra with one hand. With both hands, he gently removed her straps. He took her hips again and turned her to the other side, on her back. He removed her bra. He bit his lip seeing Y/n completely naked. Y/n smirked. She got up on her knees and put her hands on his shoulders. She looked into his eyes.

Y/n: My turn.

She pushed Jungkook onto the bed with her hands. She sat down with her back turned to him. Jungkook could feel her slightly cold body on his abs. He put his hands on her ass and squeezed it. Y/n moaned. She reached for his pants with her hands. She slid her hand inside his pants and took his cock. Jungkook groaned. He slapped her ass. Y/n smirked.

In an instant she removed her hand and unbuttoned his pants. She lowered them a little. She received Jungkook's hands that were on her ass. She put them down. She got up on her knees and slowly removed his pants while crawling. Jungkook had his eyes on her ass. He was getting more and more horny. He took her by waist and waved his hand. He slapped her ass, leaving a red mark on it. Y/n stopped a bit and moaned. Even though Jungkook removed his hand from her ass, she still felt like his hand was there.

She moved back onto his abs. She received his underpants and crawling again, she took them off. She sat on him and looked at his cock. She took him in her hand and slowly went all the way down to his balls and then all the way up. She removed her hand.

Y/n: I don't remember it being this big.

Jungkook smirked. He took Y/n by the waist and laid her on the bed next to him. He was above her. Both were completely naked. Jungkook took a cell phone and a condom from the cabinet. Y/n looked at him confused. Jungkook opened the condom with his teeth and placed it on his cock. He placed the cell phone on the bed a little further away from them. Y/n looked at her cell phone. It was timer. Jungkook took her jaw and got her attention back on him. He smirked. He spoke in a deep seductive voice.

Jungkook: I'm gentle for the first 10 minutes. Ready?