𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 20

Jungkook: Oh shit!

Jungkook put his hand over his mouth. His eyes opened wide. He started laughing. He threw the cell phone in Y/n's lap.

Y/n: HEY!

Jungkook stopped laughing. He looked at Y/n. Y/n was silent.

Jungkook: Seriously? Camila? Did you seriously think it would work on me?
Y/n: Arghhh shut up.

Y/n turned to face the window. Jungkook smirked. He put one hand on the seat and the other on the window. He was looking straight at her. Y/n was looking out the window, avoiding his gaze.

Jungkook: What? You don't want to look at me anymore?
Y/n: Mmm hmm.

A notification came on Y/n's cell phone. Y/n went to extend her hand, but Jungkook was the first to take the cell phone. Y/n turned her head towards him. Jungkook grabbed her jaw and kissed her. He took a selfie of himself and her. He stepped back. He sat back in the seat. Y/n was looking at him. He got into a chat with Camila.

"Did it work?"

Jungkook smirked.

He sent a photo and wrote under it: "of course not". He turned off Y/n's cell phone and put it in his back pocket. He looked at Y/n.

Jungkook: Shall we go back to the college dorm to get your clothes?
Y/n: First give me back my cell phone.
Jungkook: No.
Y/n: Then we're not going anywhere.
Jungkook: Fine by me.

Y/n sighed. She rolled her eyes. She turned to the window again.

Y/n: Fine. Let's go then.
Jungkook: Whatever you say baby.

Jungkook started the car. He placed his hand on Y/n's thigh. He started driving.

Time skip

Jungkook parked the car. Y/n got out of the car as did Jungkook. Y/n glared at him.

Y/n: Get right back in the car!
Jungkook: There's no way after what happened.

Jungkook came over to her. He threw her over his shoulder and started walking towards the door. He went inside. He paused.

Jungkook: Where now?
Y/n: Go left.
Jungkook: Your left or my left?
Y/n: Mine.
Jungkook: So right.

Jungkook went right through the hall.

Jungkook: What number?

Y/n sighed.

Jungkook: You don't want me to know exactly where your room is, hmmm?
Y/n: 49.

Jungkook slapped her ass. Y/n bit her lip. She dug her nails into his back. Jungkook smirked.

He reached room 49. The doors were all smashed.

Jungkook: Did you do it?
Y/n: Yes.
Jungkook: That's my girl.

Jungkook opened the door. He put Y/n down. He closed the door. Y/n started walking towards the bedroom, Jungkook followed her. They entered the room. Y/n took the suitcase and opened it wide on the bed. Jungkook looked at her arms. He came to her and took her hands.

Jungkook: Does it hurts?
Y/n: Oh, just a little. I putted bag of ice on it back when I was running to my parents house. So it's fine now. But we don't have time for that now.

Y/n pulled her hands back. She reached the closet. She took some clothes and threw them next to the suitcase. Jungkook was looking at her closet.

Jungkook: Aren't you going to take all the clothes?
Y/n: Fuck no. I'm not going to live with you. I will be there for a couple of days.
Jungkook: That's what you think.

Y/n sized him up.

Jungkook: What? Let me help you.

Jungkook was approaching her closet. Y/n came in front of him and placed her hands on his chest. Jungkook took her around the waist with a smile. They held eye contact.

Y/n: No one knows about the two of us. Do you understand?
Jungkook: Ohhh, I see. It should look like you still live here. You're smart baby.

Y/n rolled her eyes. She removed her hands from his chest. She turned and wanted to leave but Jungkook didn't remove his hands from her waist. He pulled her to him. Y/n turned her head towards him.

Y/n: Come help me pack this so we can leave as soon as possible.

Jungkook smirked. He looked at her lips. Y/n sighed. She stood on tiptoe and kissed him. Jungkook laughed. He removed his hands from her and began to help her with her clothes.

15 minutes later

Jungkook was in the car. Y/n arrived a few minutes after him. She got into the car.

Jungkook: What were you doing there?
Y/n: I had to tell them to fix my door, and I had to leave my keys.

Time skip

Y/n and Jungkook were at Jungkook's house. They entered the bedroom. Jungkook left Y/n's suitcase by the closet. He walked over to Y/n. Y/n patted her pockets. She looked at Jungkook.

Y/n: Give me back my cell phone now.

Jungkook smirked. He took her cell phone out of his pocket. He put the cell phone in front of her. Y/n held out her hand. Jungkook took both of her hands and pressed her body against the wall. He approached her. Their lips were almost touching. Jungkook looked at her lips and then her eyes.

Jungkook: Deserve him...​