𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 8

Taehyung: I'm going to fuck you hard..

Y/n laughed.

Y/n: That reminds me of someone.. He said he would be first in something else.. Oh yes, it was Jungkook.
Taehyung: Too bad for him. He didn't make it.

Taehyung smirked. He took her hands with one of his own and placed them above her head. With the other hand, he crawled over her body and reached her nipples. He grabbed one with his hand and squeezed it. Y/n moaned.

Taehyung moved closer to her and began to kiss her. He still kept his hand on her breast. He squeezed her hard without letting go. Y/n moaned loudly. She felt more pain than pleasure. She wanted to pull her hands to herself but Taehyung wouldn't let go.

Y/n was running out of air between kisses. She tried to say something but his lips wouldn't leave hers. Taehyung removed his hand from her breast and came to her private part. He thrust three fingers into her. Y/n moaned even louder. Taehyung removed his hand from hers and lifted her dress.

Y/n tried to push him away with her hands but Taehyung didn't even move. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at Y/n. Y/n was breathing hard and moaning at the same time. Taehyung smirked. He removed his fingers from her and grabbed her hips and flipped her in doggy style. Taehyung swung his hand and slapped her ass. Y/n moaned.

Y/n: Ahhh~ T-Taehyung... move mhhhhhh~

Taehyung didn't care what Y/n was saying. He enjoyed her moans. He took her panties and tore them. Y/n turned her head towards him. Taehyung started pulling down his pants. He took his dick out of his underpants. It was quite big. Taehyung looked at Y/n. They held eye contact. Taehyung held her tightly by the hips and pulled her close to him. The tip of his cock was touching Y/n's cunt. Y/n let out a small moan.

Taehyung: Enjoy babygirl.

Y/n turned her gaze forward. She clutched the sheet, bracing herself for the pain she would cause when Taehyung entered her. Taehyung squeezed her hips and was ready to go in...

...but someone kicked the door open..

They both looked forward and saw Jungkook. He was burning with anger. His hands were bloody, but he didn't mind. He walked over to Taehyung and threw him to the floor.

Jungkook: YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER HUH?
Taehyung: Jealous?
Jungkook: I won't do anything to you for now because I know you're under the influence of a viarga.
Y/n: Viarga?

Jungkook looked at Y/n, he came over to her. He swung his hand with all his might and slapped her ass. Y/n moaned loudly.

Jungkook: What did I tell you?
Y/n: Aishh you again.
Jungkook: Me again, hmm?

Jungkook slapped her ass once more and slung her over his shoulder. Y/n could still feel his hand print on her ass.

Jungkook: I will punish you. I didn't know you wanted to get pregnant with my child so badly?
Y/n: What?

Jungkook started to walk towards the door but Taehyung grabbed his shoulder. Jungkook turned to him.

Taehyung: Where are you taking my babygirl? Put her down now.
Jungkook: Huh? Your babygirl? Go to the club and find another one.

Jungkook removed his hand from his shoulder and started to leave his room, but Taehyung stopped him again. Jungkook was already annoyed. He turned to him.

Jungkook: What do you want?
Taehyung: Her.

Taehyung pointed his finger at Y/n. Jungkook slapped her ass once more.

Jungkook: Her?

Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung: Yes. Her.

They held eye contact. They were both angry and frustrated. Jungkook cleared his throat and replied coldly.

Jungkook: No.

He turned to the door and left the room smoothly. He slammed the door and left the hotel. He ached to care if Taehyung was following him or not. He reached the parking lot. He got into his car and locked it. He placed Y/n on his lap. His hands were on her ass. He smacked her ass once more and left his hands on her. Y/n bit her lip. She put her hands on his chest and kissed him. She moved away from him and looked at him.

Jungkook: Are you aware that he could have fucked you? What did I tell you to do? What if I hadn't come, hmm?
Y/n: Are you mad at me?
Jungkook: I told you not to play with me. Jeon Y/n.
Y/n: You gonna punish me?
Jungkook: Like I said... Yes.