⁰³ ; 176 days

After some sulking over your lost stuff and resting from the eventful last few hours, you decide to head down to the lobby to see what the others may be doing

As you descend the staircase, you see there is the same deer demon that brought you to your room, waiting at the bottom. "Ah, if it isn't our darling angel, [Y/N]. Well rested, I hope?" His smile remained still. It was kinda creepy, but you were in hell. Lots of things were gonna be creepy.

"Hello again, Alastor. Yes, I did. Thank you," You beamed up at the tall figure as you reached the bottom. You leaned forward to look past the radio demon, and saw Vaggie filming Husk and Angel Dust at the bar, seemingly reading a script. "Ah... What are they doing?" You asked, not looking back at Alastor.

"They are filming a commercial, my darling. They were not satisfied with the one I filmed so... Vaggie took it upon herself to surprise our dearie Charlie while she's out with a 'better' picture-show," He explained as he looked over at the group your eyes were set on.

You look up at him once again. "Charlie went out? What is she doing?"

"Why, meeting with the leader of the angel army. Lucifer, her father,—" Lucifer is Charlie's dad?! That made you even more confused. She seemed so... kind. And you heard Lucifer was a despicable, evil being. "—sent her down to meet with them instead of him. She took this as an opportunity to share the hotel's mission."

Ah, the angel army. You knew they existed, but never really knew why they would exist. Heaven is peaceful, no wars or barely any violence. You also knew Vaggie was once apart of it, and had to go through training for a whole day every once a year. And that Adam... was the leader.

Charlie was meeting with Adam? You felt bad for the poor girl. She's gonna feel so disappointed.

"Niffty, your line is 'We have the cleanest rooms!'" Vaggie said as she pointed the camera towards the small demon. "Okay, Okay, Okay!" Niffty responded excitedly. "Anddd... action!"

The small demon began... staring at the camera, her pupil shrinking and her mouth open. Vaggie stopped filming, advised Niffty to just... say the line next time. The same thing basically happened.

     With a giggle, you took it upon yourself to walk towards the ex-angel and tap her shoulder. She looked at you, her expression dropping. "Yes?" she asked, slightly annoyed. "I could help, Vaggie," you put emphasis on her new nickname, trying to erase then tension from earlier.

     "Uh-huh. And how can you help exactly? You JUST got here today," she replied with a sassy tone. You thought for a bit, looking to the side before smiling and flexing your wings. "If people see that an angel is working here, wouldn't it intrigue some sinners?"

     Vaggie scoffed. "Yeah, if you want some angel-bloodthirsty demons crawling to the hotel."

"Well, how else am I supposed to be the face of the hotel like Charlie said," you asked, still with a smile. But, you were annoyed. "Charlie... should have never told you to be the face of the hotel in the first place," she replied as she began to walk past you.