¹¹ ; sex sells

cw: slight sexual harassment, valentino forcing you to do things you don't want to, what a surprise (said no one)

cw: slight sexual harassment, valentino forcing you to do things you don't want to, what a surprise (said no one). no vivid scenes, but still entirely possible to upset certain people. tread carefully, stay safe. i love you . ♡︎

     Valentino hummed softly as you walked silently near him. You both stopped at a door surrounded by neon led lights. He opened the door, allowing a film set with half naked actors fill your view. Both of your eyes immediately went to the floor. "What are we doing here?" you ask quietly. He laughed and put his arm around you. "You aren't gonna do any work, ángel. I only need your opinion's on some things," he started walking toward a director's chair. Slowly, you followed.

     You stood next to him, awkwardly. "Now, which outfit screams 'sexy but innocent'?" He snaps and two demons come out, a girl and a boy. The girl had white leggings held by the clips from her lace bodysuit. The boy had an open chest top that was long sleeves. He had only underwear covering his bulge.

     You looked at the two as briefly as you could, quickly examining the outfits and gazing down once more. "Um. Both look nice," you mutter. From your side, Valentino reach up and grabbed your face, forcing you to look up. His hands almost dug into your skin. "I need you to choose one, lovely," he hissed out, his poisonous tone hidden by a sinister smile.

     With a fast heartbeat, you examined the actors once again. They both had almost a pitiful look. You cleared your throat. "The... the girl's outfit," you muttered. He brought your face close to his. "Wonderful choice, babyface. Would you like to try it on?"

     A feeling of sudden anger ran through your body. You pulled away, trying your best to still have some civil in you. "No, thanks," you smiled an annoyed smile. "Hm, suit yourself," he sighed and looked back at the actors. He motioned for the male actor to leave and told the female to leave to het ready. "[Y/N], take a seat on that bed, why don't you? I'd hate to have you standing," he commanded as he looked at the prop bed. With a suspicious expression, you rose an eyebrow. "...Unless you would want to sit on my lap instead~"

     You couldn't hide your grossed out expression this time. With a soft sigh, you sat down on the plush bed, the sheets sinking around you. The sound of the door the girl from earlier went in opening made you look her way. She strut towards you with a lustful look on her eyes. With a smirk she sat right next to you. "Hey, my name's Reese. I must say, your wings are... oh so beautiful," she purred as she reached out towards your wings. They move away from the demon. "Thank you but... please don't touch," you asked with an uncomfortable look.

     She let out a cocky laugh before she leaned in closer, her body half on you and her face near your neck. "Hey now... relax... I'm gonna make it seem like I'm doing something, only cuz Val is watching... just pretend, okay?" she whispered.

     This made you snap. Your wings pushed you up and away from the bed. You turned to Valentino, who seemed unbothered. Suddenly, you angrily flew to him, your fists clenched. "What the fuck is this about?!" you yelled, rage filling your blood.