²⁸ ; training

PENTIOUS' BED engulfed your body as you laid comfortably on your stomach

PENTIOUS' BED engulfed your body as you laid comfortably on your stomach. It has been a few hours since the surgery was done, and you awoke from your unconscious state, the anesthesia wearing off. Your eyes fluttered open to see a familiar white suited body to your side. Once you open your eyes more, the one that stood next to you was no other than the Devil.

"Lucifer," you call out, your voice almost cracking from pure exhaustion. The former prepped up as he quickly turned to look you in the eye. His hands were hovering over your back, light red energy surrounding it. It seems to be a stream from his hands that traveled to your back and now metallic wings.

Speaking of, this was the first tike you saw them. It was utterly strange, seeing them in a new form. Of course, your nerves have not quite gotten used to the new limbs, and so you didn't feel as they were part of your body just yet.

As you stared at your wings, Lucifer smiles. "Hey, hun. How are we feeling?" The nickname mixed with his honey smooth voice made you feel this fluttering in your stomach. Or maybe you were just loopy.

"Just fine, thank you," you reply, resting your head since your neck was getting pretty tired from lifting it to look at the King of Hell. If it weren't from your numb back, you would feel this cooling sensation on the skin that connected with the wings.

Lucifer merely continued focusing on the task before him. As you close your eyes, relaxed, he sheepishly looked at your peaceful face. With time, he began to observe more of you— your [H/C], [Hair texture] hair, your [S/C] complexion. Thoughts flooded his brain— he wanted to touch you. Not even in a sexual way, he wanted to be near you, to make a connection.

After all, you were a fallen angel, just like him. Yes, Vaggie was also one, but she has yet to confide in him about her experiences. Since you and him met, you have shared what happens in Heaven, which brought comfort to Lucifer. You were practically a breath of fresh air to him. You fascinated him.

His gaze still lingered onto you, observing the way you breathe; your back heaves up and down rhythmically with each soft breath. How enticing, he thought.

If I could just...

With a slow pace, he begins to shift his hands lower, towards your unmoving body. The magic continued its course as his hands suddenly came in contact with your back. Oh, oh wow.

A sudden jolt of joy rushes through his entirety as  his skin came in contact with your's. He hasn't felt this charmed, this curious since Lilith. The devil still remembers his younger days, being banished with his first love, the first woman. The thrill of being in love.

That same thrill— could it be what he was feeling?

His rosy cheeks were rosier than usual as he contemplated the question, this feeling.