⁰⁹ ; respectless

Carmilla began the meeting, talking about the extermination's deadline before the door slammed open to reveal a small demon with pink, black and white hair in pigtails

Carmilla began the meeting, talking about the extermination's deadline before the door slammed open to reveal a small demon with pink, black and white hair in pigtails. She held a phone to her ear that had a skull earring hanging from its lobe, a matching one on the other side. All eyes were on her as she basically shaded all the overlords in the room before her eyes met your's. Her voice went soft, to where you could barely hear her. You swore you could hear her say "The angel is here. Yeah. Okay. Kisses," she hung up.

     "Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your... colleagues be joining?" Carmilla asked.

     Velvette, you now know, smirked slyly, leaning against the table in her seat. "No. They have better shit to do than to listen to an old windbag who thinks she's tough shit."

     Your eyes widen. Holy shit. Carmilla didn't seem like just some old windbag— she seemed strong. From what you heard, she's a weapon dealer. How could this... small girl tell her off like that?

     The dancer's eyes narrowed. "I'm here to represent," Velvette continued as she pointed her phone's camera at Carmilla.

     "Charming," The standing demon said with an unamused tone. "So, as I was saying, we need to discuss-" Velvette rose her hand, wailing it around. "Yes...?"

     "On the subject of discussion..." Suddenly a squelching sound echoed through the room followed by thuds as a decapitated head— an angel head— rolled on the table  and landed right in front of you. You could only stare at it as a sick feeling starting to rise in your stomach.

     Shakily, you turned your head to look at the trail of golden blood after by the body part. Your breathing began to quicken as you quickly turned away, shutting your eyes. You don't know how it happened, but your shaking body was closer to Alastor's. The said demon looked at your figure before his grin grew. His eyes dart back at the head. "Oh. Tasty!"

     This made you look up at him with a confused expression. He looked back at you, his eyes narrowing. The color drained from your face.

     "Where did you get this?" Carmilla finally spoke, looking across the table at Velvette who was as sly as ever. "We found it during extermination day. If these Holy Rollers can be killed..." her gaze looked at you before back at Carmine. "...the game has changed."

     She stepped onto the table, you now noticing how short the girl was. "We can take the fight to them." With your gaze on Velvette again, you could only wear a saddened expression. Hearing all of this, being there, nothing felt right. You feel like you're betraying your home by listening to these demons discuss how to kill one of your kind.

     And who knows? Maybe you're next.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of slurping. Everyone looked at the source— Zestial. This goes on for a bit until he finally puts his cup down on a saucer.