𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌 .

THAT NIGHT after the hotel was fixed from the damage earlier, you sat on your [color] sheets, hugging your knees as you watched the music box your late serpent friend gave to you. Your eyes were puffy from crying, and your cheeks were still stained with tears.

Despite there being evidence of your distress, you could only stare at the music box as the golden [favorite flower] twirls almost teasingly along with the melody emotionless.

Finally, the music had stopped, and you found yourself in an empty, dark, and silent room— the only light source came from your bathroom light. Earlier, you took it upon yourself to check out your eyes because of Husk's previous comment, but found nothing. They were normal.

The others were getting well earned rest, but you couldn't sleep, not after everything. You have no doubt at least one of your friends were doing the same. The past hour was just your mind replaying what had occurred with Pentious, with Adam, with Heaven.

Oh, Heaven.

The more you thought about the corrupt place the more you felt something boil deep inside of you, ready to explode at any moment.

They all lied to you, they all casted you away, they took Pentious away from you.

Once again, everything became hazy. Heat rushed through your entire body; pure rage. You wanted them to pay, for Sera to pay.
The one you admired the most quickly became your worst enemy in less than a year.

The air around you became red, and you suffocated on pure hatred. Nails dig into your arms as you hugged yourself, your body trembling. You looked up, two red horns starting to form on the top of your head, pointing upwards. Your skin became a paler complexion than the original, and your eyes' sclera turned a deep crimson red.

The reflection in the sink mirror that hung on the bathroom wall made you freeze. Your [E/C] pupils seemed to shrink in surprise. With a trembling hand, you slowly hovered your hand above your left horn. Eventually, you even had to touch it to make sure it was real. Suddenly, a loud ringtone rang from your bedside table. Your gaze sharply snapped off the mirror at to your phone.

The phone read an unsaved, familiar number. Immediately, you knew who it was. You only stared at it ringing.

Your ex's offer came into mind again. God, you wanted nothing to do with him. The very thought made you rile up. You can't imagine what it would be like seeing him everyday. Especially with whatever the fuck just happened to your appearance just now.

Finally, you picked it up.

"...[Y/N]?"

"I'll do it. I'll convince Velvette to let you go."

A/N:

hihi! finally the official storyline is done 😭
thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented, i never expected this book to reach over 1k, MORE LESS 100K HOLEH MOLEH

this was the first story i ever took seriously and the first i finished BSHZJDJ

that being said, it isn't done yet ;) i decided (yes i keep changing my mind im sorry.....) that i will continue the story in what i imagine to happen in season 2, and then make the 2nd book for the second canon season
HOWEVER
i will be taking a small hiatus so i can work on other books

it wont be too long dont worry <3
again, thank you all for your endless support, love you all ^_^