³⁰ ; victory

THERE WAS NO TIME TO DWELL on the meaningless visit of Ezra— you all had to train, train, train

THERE WAS NO TIME TO DWELL on the meaningless visit of Ezra— you all had to train, train, train. Despite the other's worries about your wellbeing, seeing someone who caused you so much trauma, you reminded them that you all had less than a month to prepare.

And so that's all you did.

Day and night, you would be out, testing out your strength with not just your wings, but your spear. Vaggie has helped you, and Carmilla returned to her humble abode after she thought of you as ready. Of course you understood, she had daughters at home to protect if the extermination didn't end well.

Each training dummy that was at your mercy you imagined as your ex; Since his appearance, you saw him everywhere. It was infuriating, but you used this as an opportunity to obtain power. You are not who you were when you were alive, and you had this battle to prove it to yourself.

Now, it was the day before the big day, you were finally resting, sitting in the balcony as many others trained below you. You dully watched them, still lost in thought. The sight of a running Niffty with an angelic weapon about to stab Angel Dust caught your eye. Immediately, you flew down with a graceful swoop to grab the maniacal girl.

Angel was climbed up onto one of the poles of the hotel, scared for his already dead life.
"Not him!" Charlie yelled from afar, about to run after her but saw that she was in your hands, and so relaxed.

"No killing friends, only enemies for you missy. Got it?" you asked as you looked down at her. Her smile grew freakishly big as she nodded. "Got it!"

With a... uneasy expression, you put her down onto the ground, still floating a few inches off the ground. The bug demon ran off to who knows whereas Angel unravels himself from the pole to land right next to you.
"Thanks, angel tits."
"No problem, Angie."

Suddenly, a booming voice came from Vaggie as she spoke in a drill sergeant manner. Both you and Angel walked beside Pentious to listen in.
"Listen up, Sinners!"

The group of cannibals gather up in front of you all.

"We got twenty four hours before the extermination begins. Let's get to work," and with that, everyone grabbed their weapons, beginning to train like they did for the past month. Vaggie went to teach a group about the weak points of an angel—  the upper legs, the shoulders, the side of the heads.

Pentious went inside to work on more weapons with his egg boys. Cherri practiced with you, throwing bombs at you while you flew in the air to practice avoiding anything in air. Husk and Angel practiced aiming together— Husk with his cards and Angel with his guns.