⁰⁴ ; the tailor

You sat on your new bed, processing the information that was given to you earlier

You sat on your new bed, processing the information that was given to you earlier. You had learned the Seraphim, Adam, and Lute have been hiding, well, everything from you. The exorcists, the killing... you felt sick. How could you be so naive to believe everything was perfect in heaven. That's what the army was for.

And Vaggie was apart of it. With a sigh and a headache, you decided to get some rest, as it was late now. You left the others downstairs hours ago after their explanation. You couldn't bear looking Vaggie in the eyes— and you were just beginning to get along with her again.

     You stood up and walked to the door to the closet. As you began stripping your old clothes off, you grabbed the red, silk complimentary matching pajama set provided by Charlie. Pulling over the top, you noticed how your wings had no room and were practically stuffed into the top uncomfortably. You had to get new clothes and fast.

     With pressure on your back, you made sure to lay on your side on the bed before pulling the lamp on the beside's string, making the room dark and only lit by the small peak of heaven through the window. The white light gently graces itself through the window and onto your saddened face.

     You stared at it as many thoughts went through your head— how were you gonna face Sera, Adam, and Lute when you got back with the knowledge you have now? Did Emily know as well? So much questions that prevented your busy mind from resting and your eyes to close.

     Little do you know a certain radio demon hid in the shadows of your room as he watched you intently. He merely wanted to check on you as you seemed quite upset earlier. From his observations, you were very kind hearted, but you were extremely emotional. He could use this to his advantage.

     Ruling Hell was always his intention, but it would be nice to know Heaven's secrets as well. He could rule both realms, imagine what fun he will have. And you were gonna help him.

🝮

     It was a sudden BOOM and a shake of the whole hotel that made you wake up. Your heart began racing as you quickly stood up and ran outside your room to the staircase to check what was happening. There was... a hole in the wall, and a strange black contraction outside of it. Everyone was outside as well, and you heard Alastor and an unfamiliar voice going back and forth.

     You moved your wings to fly towards the hole, but stopped once you felt a restriction on your back. Of course, the shirt. With an annoyed sigh, you ran down the stairs, almost stumbling down as you ran towards the wall. "What's happening?" you asked with concern, stopping near Angel Dust.

     Niffty giggled as she climbed up your messy bed head. "A baaaad boy is fighting with Alastor," she said as she pointed at Alastor and a serpent looking demon— he had a hat that had eyes and teeth, and "hair" with eyes on them as well. "He attacked the hotel like, last week. I think I also beat him in a turf war with my bitch Cherri Bomb. His name's Sir Pentious." Angel said, nonchalantly.