²⁵ ; flightless

PACING BACK AND FORTH was all you could do in your own abode

PACING BACK AND FORTH was all you could do in your own abode. Outside, there were guards all around, monitoring you so you wouldn't escape. You didn't want nothing more to see your friends in hell, but definitely not under these circumstances. When you do inevitably do fall to hell, wingless, you would be utterly alone. Of course you didn't expect the other's forgiveness. You couldn't even forgive yourself.

Your feet stop moving as the door of hour home opened to reveal a guard. "[L/N]. Preparations are ready. It is time."

With those words, your face went colorless. You could only stare at him before you had to force yourself to walk towards him. Another
one approaches, and together, they grab your arms close and began to escort you to your place of demise— the public center of Heaven.

This would be the first public showing of an angel losing their wings and becoming fallen in thousands of years. Of course, many would be forced to see for themselves, perhaps as a reminder to not overstep the rules.

The closer you got to the center, the more dread washed over you. It was sickening.

🝮

Meanwhile, down in Hell, Vaggie breathed heavily as she stood in front of Carmilla Carmine herself— with a pair of wings. Within the hours that have passed, Charlie has made her deal with Alastor after Vaggie told everyone everything that happened during their trip to Heaven— your betrayal, her true self. Everyone was disappointed, shocked. Despite this news, they still had cared about you, still worried. But now, they had to worry about themselves.

Alastor, however, could not let this slide. Despite his usual facade, his curiosity grew vigorously. Yes, he was aware you were not all you were telling everyone, he was not a fool. In all honesty, he connected the dots when you asked about Carmine in the meeting. You were such an interesting and entertaining specimen that he couldn't just let you escape from his grasps this easily.

And so, when he made the deal with Charlie, he also asked for her to help bring you back to Hell, unaware she was about to be fallen anyways. Charlie could hardly refuse— was she pissed at you? Definitely. However, she still cared, deep down. And who was she to turn down a deal to help everyone in the hotel?

The blonde was recruiting cannibals to form an army against the exorcists, accompanied by Alastor and meeting Rosie.

She ordered Vaggie to help get Carmilla on their side, coldly. It was definitely awkward and tense, but she did what her partner wanted.

And now, she examined her wings with surprise. It has been so long since she had them. "Well look at that," Carmilla grinned as she watched Vaggie fly down.