¹⁹ ; show girl

Lucifer finally lets you go as he realized just how long he has been holding your waist

Lucifer finally lets you go as he realized just how long he has been holding your waist. With a nervous clear of his throat, he fixes his suit before the chandelier fixed itself with a snap of his fingers. "Alastor, was it? You seem to try presenting yourself as the boss of this joint— that could have hurt one of your guest here!" Of course, he was only saying this to tick the radio demon off. After all, he noticed his glares whenever he came close to you, looked at you. It was pay back for trying that shit with his daughter.

Alastor reacted the same way Lucifer had predicted— furrowed brows, lidded eyes and a twitching smile. "Your highness, you are sooo right," he said with a very sarcastic tone as he suddenly disappeared and appeared right next to you by his traveling shadow. "My darling angel, are you hurt? I hope you do forgive me for my carelessness," he said sweetly as he grabbed your hands with one of his, the other resting on your cheek. What exactly was he doing? The closeness and affection was weirding you out.

"Uh, it's okay, Al. Really," you reply in a monotonous manner. Alastor gently let you go. "Besides, his majesty over here grabbed me in time."

You felt a hand touch your shoulder, it belonging to the now grinning king. "That's right, I'd never let anything happen to a friend of Charlie's."

Speaking of her, Charlie and the others could only watch awkwardly. Every so often, you would share a glance with one of them, asking for help. However, the two arguing over you were two powerful beings. Interrupting them seemed like a death wish. Gosh, all this hassle all because you were an angel.

"Is that really it? Would you give the same treatment to all the other fellows here? Or is it because my darling [Y/N] is an angel? Seems like you favor them considering you let them slaughter your own people once a year, your highness." Oh wow. Lucifer did not like that. At this point, you weren't even between them anymore, you managed to sneak past the bickering individuals, standing next to Charlie. She seemed so disappointed, it shattered your soul.

"Oh you tacky piece of-!" Lucifer started before the doors of the hotel burst open to reveal...

A small, chubby demon lady that dressed like a flapper girl from the 20's. She wore feathers in her blonde hair and gloves that went to below her shoulders. "Hello, hello! I'm here, hello," she said as she trotted in confidently.

Everyone seemed confused. Was... she a guest that checked in while you were gone? "Uh, I'm sorry, who are you?" Lucifer asked the question you all were wondering. The small lady gasped, offended, not really realizing who she was talking to. "Why, I'm Mimzy! I'm a biiiig deal, you know? I perform at almost every club, they're always askin' me to do a show," she laughed as she bragged. Unexpectedly, Alastor pushed past Lucifer and everyone else, arms open. "Mimzy!"

"Alastorrrr, sweetie, doll-face!" Presumably "Mimzy" exclaimed back as she made her way to him as well. "So good to see you. How ya been? Good? Good." They both bring each other into a short hug of greeting. This was so shocking to watch, Alastor had friends? You felt mean for thinking like that.