⁰⁵ ; bet

"Hello, and hello all!" the Radio Demon spoke into his microphone

"Hello, and hello all!" the Radio Demon spoke into his microphone. "You probably have been wondering where I have been— but I have finally returned. And with me, I bring news. I currently reside in the Princess of Hell's hotel that 'redeems' sinners," he paused as a soundtrack of laughter can be heard through his staff.

"That's not all! The angel that my dear old friend VOX talked about on his tacky talk show is here in the hotel with us!" He said with a sinister smile.

Vaggie listened to the broadcast on a radio in the lobby. "What... the hell is he doing?" She asked to herself as she was alone.

🝮

In the V tower, the TV demon can only growl and slam his fist on his desk.

"That fucking oLd ti- TImeY PRiCK!" he glitched out. Behind him, Velvette stood, checking her phone with a dull expression unlike the other demon in her room.

"Please tell me that serpant is on his way," Vox whispered angrily. Velvette put her phone away as the overlord strut to the desk next to Vox. She pressed a button, and the screens turned to an image of the Hazbin Hotel, where Sir Pentious nervously walked up.

"Calm down, mate. He's heading there right now," she said in her think accent and raspy voice. She walked away, texting again on her phone. Vox smirked.

Perfect.

🝮

You were sitting on Angel Dust's bed, the owner of the bed sitting next to you. He was telling you about work, his boss Valentino. God, what a dick.

Your heart ached for him, but he didn't even seem to be upset. He thought it was normal. She decided not to comment about it. Who was she to intrude in his life.

"And I was like, so what I have more arms, that doesn't mean I'm gonna let that freak cut the rest off!" he told with a smirk and a laugh. You laugh nervously. Honestly, it wasn't funny, it was horrible. You just wanted to not make it awkward. You focus on paying attention to only Angel, not the porn posters or the loads of sex toys lying around or the left over cocaine on Angel Dusts' vanity.

That attention disappeared as you heard yelling downstairs. Your wings straighten up in surprise as you both look at each other. And then quickly, for the second time since your stay at the hotel, you rush out of the room and to the staircase. Angel was way ahead of you, but you floated closely behind. As you turned the corner, you see a familiar snake demon on the floor at the entrance, holding up two peace signs nervously at the fallen angel in front of him, who was pointing a spear at him.